The much awaited Vijaya Bank Credit Officers 2018 recruitment for the post of ‘Probationary Asst. Manager (Credit) in JMG Scale-I in General Banking stream of Vijaya Bank was held today.
Many aspirants have been toiling hard to score well in the exam. We interacted with a lot of students. They have given us the nitty gritty of the exam. So hence, we bring forward the exam analysis for shift 3 of 14th October along with the number of questions, marks distribution and questions asked in the exam
Go through the analysis so that you can analyze your performance. If you are one among those, who are yet to appear in the exam, this analysis will give you an idea of the questions that will be asked in your shift. Going through every exam’s analysis is a much needed habit that you need to cultivate.
The level of the overall exam was moderate.
So, let’s see what was asked in the exam.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks||Good Attempts||Level|
|General Awareness||50||50||33-37||Easy to Moderate|
This section was of easy level. 2 sets of Reading comprehension each consisting 9 questions were asked based upon-
- E- commerce
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Cloze Test||10||Easy - Moderate|
General Awareness (Moderate)
This section was of moderate level. Current affairs of June, July and August dominated this section.
Here are a few questions asked in the exam.
- Question related to merger of Bank Of Baroda, Vijaya Bank And Dena BankQuestion related to merger of Bank Of Baroda, Vijaya Bank And Dena Bank
- Sports Authority of India renamed as Sports India
- Questions on repo-raate
- SBI App questions
- Mutual Funds in India is regulated by SEBI
- Which company opened world’s largest mobile factory in India – Samsung
- Question related to Axis Bank Iris Authentication for Aadhaar-based Transactions
Financial Awareness (Moderate)
This section was moderate- difficult. The questions asked were
- 5-10 numerical related to ROI and other financial aspects
- 10 Banking Terminologies questions
- Finance questions on Leverage, Ratio and Derivatives.
- Other question from banking sector
Please let us know how your exam was in the comments section.
Questions will be updated soon.