Whats-App Group For UPSC-IAS Different City’s
UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission which is India’s premier central recruiting agency. UPSC is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services, group A & group B of Central services. While the Department of Personnel & Training is the central personnel agency in India.
- For IAS, IFS & IPS, students must be a citizen of India.
- For IRS and other services, students must be one of the following:
- A citizen of India
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from
- Sri Lanka,
- Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
UPSC Exam Qualification:-
Qualification for IAS, IFS & IPS from below. All students must have as a minimum one of the following educational qualifications:
- Degree from a Central, State or Deemed University
- Degree received through correspondence or distance education
- Degree from an open university
- Remember one thing – Qualification recognized by the Government of India as being equivalent to one of the above.
UPSC Age Limitation:-
Students must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on August 1 of the year of examination.
For OBC Upper age limit is – 35,
For SC and ST the limit is – 37 years.
UPSC exam attempt limitation:-
- For General Category:- 6 attempts,
- For OBC, the upper age limit is 35 years with a maximum of 9 attempts.
- For SC/ST, the upper age limit is 37 and the number of attempts is up to the age limit.
- For physically disabled, the upper age limit is 35, 38 and 40,
- For General category, OBC and SC/ST respectively with the number of attempts being 9 for General category and OBC students; for SC/ST up to age limit.
- students from J&K domicile, upper age limits are 37 years, 40 years, 42 years and 50 years
- For GC, SC/ST, OBC and physical handicapped respectively and the upper age limit is same as stated above for specific categories.
- For disabled servicemen, upper age limit 35 years, 38 years and 40 years respectively
- For GC, OBC, SC/ST respectively and upper age limit is same as stated above for specific categories.
So these are the whole information about UPSC exam and through this, you all will understand why this is one of the toughest exams in the whole country. Every year countless students try their luck for these prestigious posts but very few got the chance or the favor of the luck support them. This exam required all the best even perfect blend of strategies which will help them to crack this exam’s walls.
And just because of this some of These Whatsapp links are prepared, these are very helpful even you can access all the important details related to this UPSC exam. Through these WhatsApp group links you all can easily access any kind of information related to UPSC exam.
Even the latest updates of UPSC exams and answer your query periodically.
Students, who are determined to crack competitive exam like UPSC can join these WhatsApp group and get all exam updates and materials from these links.
- No religious post is allowed,
- Stay Active,
- Spamming is not allowed,
- No off-topic content is allowed,
- Personal chat is not allowed,
- Any kind of advertisement or promotion is not allowed,
- If you facing any kind of problem then you can contact the group admin directly
So all of you really want to score the highest marks in this exam then you all should visit these links once, here you can get whatever you are ever looking for so don’t miss the chance.
UPSC is not the easiest one to crack and it splits into three parts:-
- Preliminary Exams
- Mains Exam
- And the final round is a Personality test/ Interview.
Details of the Application Fee:-
For General Category:- 100 RS/-
For SC/ST/PH candidates:- No need to pay application Fee
Students can opt these term during the fee process, they can submit their fee through- Credit/ Debit/ Internet Banking or Cash in SBI Bank.