10 General awareness questions for IBPS SO exam10:47 am
The developing interest of banking sector has made it the most preferred destinations for employment. Banking jobs especially the Bank Specialist officer has risen as the most sought after career option in recent times. IBPS exam is the gateway to the management cadre of the banking industry. After recruiting the candidate he/she need to finish the probation period. A candidate might be asked to do anything amid his/ her completion period. The IBPS SO exam fulfills almost many banking vacancies . A IBPS SO aspirant ought to thus begin preparing for IBPS SO exam.
General awareness sample paper:-
The general awareness sample paper for IBPS SO are as follows:-
Q.1 Which one of the following may be the consequence of buying FOREX in the market by the RBI?
(1) It leads to inflation (2) It leads to control over inflation
(3) It does not affect inflation (4) It results into deflation (5) None of these
Q.2 Under provisions of which one of the following Acts, the Reserve Bank of India has the power to regulate, supervise and control the banking sector?
(1) RBI Act (2) Banking Regulation Act (3) Negotiable Instrument Act
(4) RBI and Banking Regulation Act (5) None of these
Q.3 Who amongst the following is the author of the book “The God of Small Things”?
(1) Chetan Bhagat (2) V.S. Naipul (3) Namita Gokhale
(4) Kiran Desai (5) Arundhati Roy
Q. 4 Which one of the following has proposed $ 11 billion infrastructure debt fund?
(1) NABARD (2) SBI (3) RBI
(4) Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India (5) Planning Commission
Q. 5 Myanmar’s pro-democracy leader Suu Kyi is a _
(1) 42 years old politician (2) Bharat Ratna (3) Military General
(4) Nobel Prize winner (5) None of these
Q.6 Which one of the following factors influence working capital of a unit?
(1) Seasonally of operations only (2) Production Policy only
(3) Suppliers Term only (4) Only (1) and (2) (5) All (1), (2) & (3)
Q.7 The G-20 Summit was held in which of the following places in October 2009?
(1) Paris (2) Vienna (3) Tokyo (4) Pittsburgh (5) London
Q.8 As per a newspaper report, only few countries are left to make Non-Proliferation Treaty
(NPT), a universal treaty. Which of the following is one of them?
(1) Japan (2) Indian (3) Italy (4) France (5) Russia
Q. 9 Which TV channel has been in the news for its coverage of the Bin Laden crisis, especially
for having carried all broadcasts of Osama Bin Laden to. audiences in West Asia?
(1) Star Asia (2) BBC Asia (3) Al Jazeera (4) Khaleed Times (5) None of these
Q.10 India will host the world Tiger Summit for the first time in 2010. The Summit will be
organized in __
(1) Kolkata (2) Bharatpur (3) .Junagarh (4) Ranthambore (5) None of these
Q.11 Who amongst the following is the recipient of the ‘Dadasaheb Phalke Award – 2010’?
(1) Javed Akhtar (2) Amitabh Bachchan (3) Gulzar
(4) Hema Malini (5) None of above
You can also download the sample paper for Reasoning sample paper