WHAT AND HOW TO PREPARE FOR WEST BENGAL 12TH BOARDS EXAMS?
HOW TO PREPARE FOR WEST BENGAL 12TH BOARDS EXAMS ?
HOW TO PREPARE FOR WEST BENGAL 12TH BOARDS EXAMS ? The next important step towards the higher education is the Higher Secondary Educational. It has been a significant part of the overall education system. The West Bengal Council has left no stone un-turned in making a sustained effort towards the quality of the education. Presently, the board has more than 4300 schools and over 8 lakes students studying in it.
Also known as the Uchyaa Madhyamik, the Higher Secondary examination is conducted annually in the month of March across the state of West Bengal and also in the schools outside the state which are affiliated to the West Bengal Board.
The board has its headquarters at Vidyasagar Bhavan, Salt Lake City, in Kolkata. Besides this, the board has 3 other offices at Bidhannagar, Karunamoyee, and Kolkata along with other 4 regional offices in different part of the country.
Curriculum for West Bengal 12 th Exams
The courses offered consist of two parts, i.e. Class XI and Class XII. The curriculum consists of:
- Two language subjects one each from Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’
- Three compulsory elective subjects
- One optional elective subject
The board conducts the class 12th examination for Science, Commerce & Arts stream every year. Generally, the board conducts the examination in the month of February and March and the timetable for all the streams are declared before two months of the examination.
TIPS & TRICKS TO EXCEL
For students who are appearing in 12th class, surely this gonna help a lot in a long run for many students who wish to be successful in there future with great result & to be in merit of colleges cut off.
If you are willing to score good marks, try practicing past year papers regularly. Past year papers and sample papers are the best way to get complete idea about the questions asked in the examination or know about the exam pattern and question format .
You could find all required study material or referance books on studymaterial.oureducation.in and blog.oureducation.in
- Notes are important: Include all the important points while preparing the notes. This will help you go through the topics in details and will also help you organize your subjects well.
- Formulas are important: For Mathematics formulas are very important for answering and theoretical questions. Note down the important ones and keep them handy so that you could revise them whenever you want.
- Avoid Reading with Multiple Books: Never prefer studying from various sources. Stick to the books that are prescribed by the board. It will leave no space for confusion. The more you try to explore with different authors you end up being confused heavily.
- Don’t get pressurized: Avoid placing yourself under pressure. Practice yoga to keep your mind relaxed. Also give time to extra activities and hobbies. Do not burden down yourself with too much of thoughts about exams.
- Practice Past Papers: Solve sample papers and past year papers to check your knowledge and exam preparation. The more you solve these sample papers the more confidence you gain and you understand the time taken as well.
- Avoid Last Minute Study: Avoid last minute mugging. This can be stressful and at the same time may lead to confusion and nervousness. Never ever mug up chapters .
- Always feel Positive: During exam time this is an important feature to have in you for success & Crack the your exams with blushing colors . Positive attitude will make you walk through to the door of success and make you feel full of self confidence.
- Plan well for studying: Make a schedule for your studies followed by strict implementation of that schedule. make that schedule dealing with days or even with hours when your exams are really closed or it is high time for you in exam.
- What to do night before the exam: You must not cram before the exams to follow or you should just take review for each topics you feel important or less confident. Should sleep as soon as possible to make your brain as well as body to relax a bit and to be well prepared for the exams.
- Time management is important: Read out all the questions carefully before writing anything on answer sheet and always start your answering from the questions which will carry maximum marks as well as which you think is tougher , need much time to think before when you start exam from small questions you will always feel the problem of question left.
- Answer sheet should be neat & clean:Underline the lines you feel important and want to attract the examiner towards that so that he/she can be able to make a right mindset about your answer given and also rewards with the full or maximum marks.
We hope that these Important tips must have helped you in your exams.