Accounting is the process of communicating financial information about a business entity to users such as shareholders and managers,the communication is generally in the form of financial statements that show in money terms the economic resources under the control of management.The principles of accounting are applied to business entity in three divisions of practical art,it is an art of recording,classifying and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money,transactions and events which are in part at least of financial character and enterprising the results thereof.
For admission in a bachelor degree,the candidate must have passed the higher secondary school certificate(10+2) examination with commerce subjects such as accounts,maths,economics.the duration of this course is 3 yrs.
The eligibility criteria for pursuing masters degree are holding a bachelors degree with commerce subjects such as accounts,maths and economics.the duration of this course is 2 yrs.
• Certificate course in accounting
• Diploma course in accounting
• Bachelor of commerce in accounting
• Bachelor of commerce in accounting and finance
• Bachelors of commerce in corporate accountancy
• Bachelor of commerce in financial accounts
• Masters of commerce in accounting and auditing
• Masters of commerce in finance and accounting
• Masters of commerce in taxation and finance
• Masters of commerce in financial services
• Post graduate diploma in auditing and accounting
Accounting courses in India has captured its special position on a large extent, there are many institutes which offers accounting courses. We have tried to list the Accounting Institutes in India on the basis of parameters like cutoff, faculties, state and national ranks.
LIST OF INSTITUTES
|NAME OF COLLEGE||PLACE|
|A.J.K College of Arts and Science||Coimbatore|
|Bharathiar University Arts and Science College||Valparai|
|Northern India Regional Council||Delhi|
|The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India||Mumbai|
|Devi Ahilya Girls Arts & Commerce Degree College||Indore , Madhya pradesh|
|The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India||Kolkata|
|Southern India Regional Council (ICAI)||Chennai|
|The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India||Pune|
You may also like: