Best interior designing colleges in India
Interior designing is an art. An interior designer is an art director. As an interior designing professional you must have a proper idea of styling and different kind of apartments and offices and have the idea to use a different kind of furniture and decor items. The entire dream of an interior designer is shaped at Best interior designing colleges in India.
Here is a list of Best interior designing colleges in India –
- National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad
- CEPT University, Gujarat
- Arch Academy of Design, Jaipur
- JJ School of Arts, Mumbai
- College of Architecture and center for design, Nashik
- Exterior Interiors Pvt Ltd, Kolkata
- Pearl Academy
- Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore
- Sai School of Interior Design, New Delhi
Interior design is a course which you can even learn from home. There are many interior designing schools which offer to learn interior designing from home.
From the above listed Best interior designing colleges in India. Let’s discuss some of them.
- National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad – NID is an interior designing college run by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. NID has a state of the art infrastructure in Ahmedabad. NID has an array of courses at its campus. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to find any vocational or weekend courses at this institute.
- Arch Academy of Design, Jaipur – The 24000 sq area of the arch academy was founded in the year 2000. To get an admission at this interior designing college, the candidate will have to pass the qualifying exam called AIEED (All India Entrance Exam for Design). Apart from the AIEED Arch Academy also asks for candidate’s portfolio and conducts a walk in interview to test the aptitude of the candidate. Candidates can apply her for various kinds of courses whether it is of two years, three years, four years or just certificate courses.
- Pearl Academy – Pearl Academy has its roots in Delhi but also has branches in Mumbai, Jaipur, and Noida. It offers a variety of courses to the candidates. To get enrolled in a course at Pearl academy the candidates have to go through a written test and a walk in interview, which is conducted post the qualifying exam. It offers many vocational and certificate courses to the candidates.
- CEPT University, Gujarat – Crept University was established in the year 1991. Even after being so aged the university consist of only five faculties namely- Faculty of Architecture, Faculty of Planning, Faculty of Technology, Faculty of Design and Faculty of Management.