Best MBA colleges in Allahabad
The Allahabad city is having good reputation in higher education and sees a number of learners and students from different parts of the country coming over here. There is a single central university, Open University, deemed universities and many other colleges and institutions for technical and research purposes. And all colleges provide higher education in various fields. The City has been an education hub for India since pre Independence time.
Process to Apply :- Candidates seeking to take admission in MNNIT can download its application form or can even apply online from the website of the institute.
Exams and Cut Offs: – CAT
Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology / Science OR an equivalent degree with Maths / Economics as one of the subjects in qualifying examination. Candidates appearing in their final year of Bachelor’s degree may also apply.
Candidates will be short listed for Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds on the basis of CAT Score. Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in GD / PI and sometimes written test is also included.
Fee structure:- The fee structure that is commonly used by the Institutes of Allahabad.
- Professional fee of Rs.19,000/- per annum to be paid.
- University dues in cash as follows:-
- Rs. 1,010/- per annum for Graduates from Allahabad University.
- Rs. 1,110/- per annum for Graduates from other Universities.
- Rs. 80/- per annum for SC/ST Graduates from Allahabad University
- Rs. 180/- per annum for SC/ST Graduates from other Universities.
- Hostel fees is about @ Rs. 9,000/- per annum. Mess charges shall be extra.
This is the general structure followed in an MBA program for two year duration, with little variation that may vary from one institute to another.
1. Motilal Nehru National Institute Of Technology (MNNIT):- This ranks among the top 10 technical institutes in India, being established in the year 1961 it just completed its 50 years. This is known as best-looking government institutes in the country. All the classes are air conditioned; the hostels are very well maintained, with a more new ones coming up.
Courses:- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Allahabad – 211004, INDIA
Country Code (91)+ STD Code (0532)
Fax No.: 2545341.
Fee structure:- INR 104450
2. Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIIT-A):- The Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIIT-A) being founded in 1999. The institute was then converted to Deemed University status by Govt. of India in the year 2000. The Institute thus became empowered to have a perpetual seal and award degree subsequent to the conduct of its own examinations.
Allahabad – 211011
Ph. 0532 – 2922000, 2922025
Website: – www.iiita.ac.in
Fee structure:- 55,776/- per semester
3. Allahabad Institute of International Management: – This is excellent in its performance. The faculty over here is highly educated and placement is too good and upto a satisfactory level.
Courses:- MBA + PGPM.
Civil Lines 19H/17A,
Cdr.M.N.Mulla Road, Allahabad,
Uttar Pradesh 211001
4. United Institute of Management: – This institute in Allahabad is one of the most reputed institutes of management established in 1997. It is affiliated to UPTU, Lucknow and approved by AICTE.It is having well built campus with well maintained classrooms,library and proper accommodation facility in campus.
Courses: – Master of Business Administration (MBA)
United Institute of Management, Allahabad
UPSIDC Industrial Area, Naini
Phone #- 0532-2686070
Fee structure: 2.099(in lakhs)
5.LDC Institute of Technical Studies:- The most leading institute of management in Allahabad which was founded in the year 2007. It is affiliated to the Uttar Pradesh Technical University, UPTU, Lucknow, and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, AICTE, New Delhi. It has an impressive wi-fi campus situated in a self-owned 30 Acres collage area, with well equipped computer labs with all latest equipments.
Courses: – MBA( 2 year program)
Fee structure:- 1,98999/-
Soraon, Allahabad (UP)
6. Unnati Management College:- Being one of the well known institute of management in Allahabad which is affiliated to UPTU, Lucknow and approved by AICTE New Dehli, offers two years Full time MBA Course. The Institute has well maintained classrooms,seminar hall and conference hall,. And separate hostel accommodation is available for boys and girls.
Fee structure:- 2 lakh.
Deen Dayal Dham Road,
Daulat Pur,Farah Mathura, (U.P.) India
Tel No:- +91-562-2527017
7. Govind Ballabh Pant Social Science Institute: – This is one of the leading institutes of management in Allahabad which was established in the year 1980 as one in the network of Social Science Research Institutes. It has research institutes. The Institute also has a doctoral programme in social sciences and a MBA Rural Development Programme.
Fee structure:- 1,98550/-
Jhusi, Allahabad – 211019
Uttar Pradesh, INDIA
Phone No : +91-0532-2569206
2569214, 2567802, 2569204
Telefax : +91-0532-2569206
8.Shambhunath Institute of Engineering & Technology:- The institute of management in Allahabad was established in 2004. And is affiliated to GBTU and approved by AICTE, New Delhi. The campus being wi-fi, well maintained Central Library and hostel facility.
Fee structure:- 47,000( per semester)
Phones: 0532-3296910, 0532-3015680
Fax : 0532-2552112
Website: – www.siet.in
9. Gyan Institute of Management & Technology – GIMT established in 1958 is institute of management in Allahabad that is governed by Gyan Charity Trust, Lucknow. It is being affiliated to U.P. Technical University and also approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, and New Delhi.
Courses: – MBA+PGDM
Fee structure:- 2,45670 INR
Garhi Crossing, 2 Km ahead of Sports College
Kursi Road, Lucknow
Phone: +91 522 6590796, 2890763, 2890764
Fax: +91 522 2890763
10.Motilal Nehru Institute of Research & Business Administration (MONIRBA):- Motilal Nehru Institute of Research & business administration is a renowned and leading management Institute of University of Allahabad. The MBA programme is known for its adaptive feature of the changing need of today’s business world and provides competitive environment to its students.
Fee structure:- 1 lakh”(approx annually)
Chatham Lines Campus,
Tel: (0532) 2441760, 2641049