BIHAR GRAMIN BANK – JOB DESCRIPTION
Bihar Gramin Bank opens up job vacancies for Officers and Assistance position. This bank was established in 15th Dec, 2012. It has offered jobs in 9 districts and more than 200 branches. The head quarter is located at Begusarai.
Job Vacancy position: Officer Scale I and Office Assistant.
Qualification: Certificates and Degree in Computer and Local Language
- Must be the citizen of India.
- Candidates appearing for Common Written Examination conducted in September 2012 by IBPS.
- Candidates must valid score card with 89 and above for SC/ST and 95 above for General.
- Pay Application fee through Challan
- Refer to site Bihar Grameen Bank website ( http://www.bihargraminbank.in )
- Click on section “Recruitment”
- Click on the required advertisement links and carefully follow the instructions.]
- This page also has the online application form. Click on it.
- Fill in your details carefully and as per instructions and upload your photo as well as signature
- Take a printout of the form as it will be required during Interview.
Rs 20 for reserved people and Rs 100 for rest.
Mode of Payment:
- The application fee can be paid through CBS from any of the authorised Bihar Gramin Bank as prescribed in the Challan.
- Application once send can’t be withdrawn and hence fees once deposited will not be refunded.
Head Office, Gramin Bank Chowk (opposite HFC north gate) , nh-31, Begusarai , Bihar – 851135