Business Related Courses After 12th
Business-related courses after 12th
Business has not only been a medium to earn millions. Business has been a medium to build relations. There are a countless number of Business related courses after 12th, out of which some of the best Business related courses after 12th are listed below-
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – BBA is a popular option amongst students after their 12th commerce, who wants to have a florescent career in the corporate world. The course duration is three years, in the course of which the students are exposed to all the aspects of business related studies and methodologies to raise their business to a higher extent. These kinds of courses are preferred by those business-minded people who want to have their own business to the peak level.
- Bachelor of Economics – Bachelor of economics is yet another Business related courses after 12th that is liked by the students. The students are taught about various economic aspects and analytical methods. Under this three years duration of this course, the student gets to learn about Agricultural Economics, Macro Economics, Indian Economics, International Trade, etc. Bachelor if economics is counted among the top courses at DU after B.com.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.com) – The top course of DU having the highest cut- off marks has always been the first choice of the students who search for Business related courses after 12th. This is a general degree course but and is neither to tough for the students, yet it has maintained to be on the top of the list of top courses after 12th at Delhi University. Students are taught about Economics, Marketing, Corporate Accounting, Law, Business Environment etc.
- Cost and Management Accountant (CMA) – Cost and management accountant is a special course conducted by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India. This course is considered equivalent to CA/CS. In this course of the Institute of cost accountants of India, students are given a detailed knowledge about Costing, Planning, Controlling and different aspects related to business Management Accounting.
- Chartered accountant – This is a course, I don’t need to tell you about. This is a very professional course conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. This course is considered to be much tougher than other bachelor level courses. Jobs keep waiting for the students who have cleared. Once the students have passed out from the college you will be called professional CA and will be able to work at an accountancy firm. During the course, the students are taught about Taxation, Law, Auditing, and Costing etc.
- Company Secretary (CS) – CS is also considered to be a professional course conducted by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). This is an equivalent course to CA but the difference is that the students are given a good knowledge of the law and judicial system of the nation. After the completion of this course, students understand the functioning and legal compliance relating to companies. This is a very demanding course and is equally tough for the students.
« Best Engineering colleges in Delhi SARASWATI IAS Coaching Delhi Reviews »
Tell us Your Queries, Suggestions and Feedback