Career Options After 12th Science With Biology
Biology or Life science, the profundity of the study of life on earth isn’t a child’s game to fathom. Biology is anticipated to be an easy subject to study, but trust me biology can intrigue you to be a phantom. Once the fever of biology reaches your head, you will be left with no option rather giving it a space in your heart. It is said that life starts with a kiss of biology and ends at a kick of biology. This implies the most important part of a living organism is biology. You always have an array of career options after 12th science with biology.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the career options after 12th science with biology-
- BAMS (Ayurvedic)
- BHMS (Homoeopathy)
- BUMS (Unani)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.VSc AH)
- Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science (BNYS)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Integrated M.Sc
- Sc. Nursing
- Sc. Dairy Technology
- Sc. Home Science
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- BOT (Occupational Therapy)
- General Nursing
- BMLT (Medical Lab Technology)
- Paramedical Courses
- Sc. Degree
As we are here to discuss the career options after 12th science with biology rather list the career options after 12th science with biology, so I will be telling you which of the above-listed career options after 12th science with biology will take you to the heights and which of the career options after 12th science with biology will make you a nomad and make you lost in the dark galaxy of the job desks.
- The courses listed on the top of the list of career options after 12th science with biology are the courses that are considered equivalent to the creator. You are given a responsibility to save a life. The courses like MBBS, BAMS (Ayurvedic), BHMS (Homoeopathy), BUMS (Unani) gives you the chance to be a savior i.e. doctor. But You must be knowing that the greater your dreams will be the greater you will have to strive to bring them out of your eyes. The same applies here. Half of the life of a doctor passes around books and even then very few graceful people earn the title of a Doctor. You will have to pass an entrance exam (NEET) to get into a medical college.
- Pharmacy, Nursing, Paramedical, and Veterinary also related to the medicine. These are also good career options after 12th science in biology.
- Biotechnology is a pioneer course added to the list of career options after 12th science with biology. Even after being younger than other courses Biotechnology has given a hard-bitten competition to other courses in this stream. Different institutions have different modes of admissions to this course but mostly an entrance exam is conducted to select the eligible students for this course.