Current affairs 3rd June 2015
1. Met department predicts only 88% rain this year which is lower by 5% from earlier prediction of rain for 2015 and this will result in 2 nd consecutive year drought in country. This is first prediction of IMD for drought year.
2. 25 basis point reduction in policy rates by RBI resulted in getting loan cheaper for home buyers and industries.
3. Prediction of drought plunges Sensex by 661 Points
4. FIFA president SePP Blatter steps down as President just days after getting re elected.
5. UK (United Kingdom) intervening in inking MOU between ISI and NDS irks India and ChaCha Modi may cancel his year end visit to UK
7. Government is planning a methodology to charges telecom companies for call drops , now users will be paid back for call drops.
8. Should celebrities endorsing a brand be penalized for wrong claim of brands as in case of Maggi. Even for lead test 10 out of 13 samples failed test.
9. RBI to give new Bank licence which will bring more opportunities in financial sector in August 2015
We at oureducation have launched daily capsule of current affairs for students who prepare for UPSC or Bank exams or government exams.