DRDO MTS EXAM 2020
The Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) has released the vacancies for MTS. However, the application submission process has been finished and DRDO earlier had scheduled the exam in May 2020 but due to the COVID 19 crisis, the examination date has been postponed.
The new date for the exam will be officially notified on the Official website.
In this article, you can get the details such as- Vacancy details, DRDO MTS Exam Syllabus, Salary, Qualification, Age Limit, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Exam Preparation etc.
Overall 1817 vacancies are released by the Defence Research & Development Organisation. Category wise details for the vacancies are given below-
|CATEGORY||NUMBER OF POSTS|
DRDO MTS Salary 2020
The DRDO MTS salary is based on the 7th Pay Commission. The pay matrix level is 1. The DRDO MTS has ₹18,000 – ₹56,900 in hand salary and other benefits/allowances as per extant govt. of india rules.
|Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|18 Years||25 Years|
To apply for the DRDO MTS 2020, one must have to pass the High School from any recognised board of India.
Candidates must have passed Industrial Training institute.
DRDO MTS 2020: Selection Process
The Selection will be based in the following-
Tier 1 Exam
Tier 2 Exam
MTS TIER 1 Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern for DRDO MTS Tier 1 is given in the table below. In this table, you can understand the questions distribution and marks according to the subjects. Total time duration allowed for the MTS Tier 1 Exam is 90 minutes.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||35||35|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability||35||35|
- There is no negative marking.
MTS TIER 2 Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern for DRDO MTS Tier 2 is given in the table below. In this table, you can understand the questions distribution and marks according to the subjects. Total time duration allowed for the MTS Tier 2 Exam is 90 minutes.
How To Prepare-
- One can attempt daily quizzes and analyze the wrong questions. You should practice enough until you start scoring more than good in your attempts.
- Read current affairs daily, keep yourself updated with the latest happenings, make notes on all the points at one place to make it easy for revision. Make the habit of studying daily happenings deeply so that you don’t miss even a single detail.
- Revision of the syllabus and topics must be done thoroughly. It will help you to remember the important concepts while appearing for the exam.
- Make a list of topics that you are having trouble with. Try to strengthen by practicing the topics on a daily basis.
- Practice as many mock tests as you can. Practicing will help you improve speed and accuracy. Make sure to analyze your performance after each test.