Executive MBA in India
About Executive MBA: A graduate program in business administration developed especially for executives and managers who wish to earn a graduate degree without interrupting their careers. Those people who are not able to carry their regular classes, they can get the most effective benefit from this. People, those who are working in , they can hardly find some time for their study. Online Executive programs via some institutions help them to continue their study over MBA.
Key skills require for the course:
- Proper time management during the online classes.
- Try to understand the teaching classes in online.
- Try to make a space for himself during the chat session in online.
- Have to be disciplined to work independently.
MBA provides us the notch skill of management to face the future challenges. Executive MBA leads us towards that path. To accomplish a work in a proper budget and in a proper time limit is not an easy task. To make this easier, is the main agenda of management. So, every reputed companies even government of India recruit the MBA specialized candidates in their every sector. It has huge job opportunities either in India or even outside of the nation.
As per the programs of executive MBA, the criteria varies.
General eligibility criteria for all executive programs like IIMs are:
- Bachelor’s degree or something equivalent from a recognized university
- Minimum work exp to be between 2-10 years (varies as per the program)
- Age limit within 27 years of age.
Criteria in other colleges:
- Successfully achieved any graduation degree or bachelor degree.
- Clearance in CAT/ MAT/ XAT preferable
- For non-graduates (10+2) need six years of managerial/ supervisory/ professional experience
are eligible for diploma on management programs.
- Management in E-Business
- Management in International Business
- Management on Human Resource
- Management in Marketing Management
- Management in Financial Management
- Management in Accounting
- Management Health Care Management
- Management Insurance
List of best colleges:
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
- Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore
- Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
- Indian Institute of Management, Shillong
More details: http://www.catiim.in/
List of colleges around all over India:
- Indian school of Business (ISB)
- NIIT Imperia Centre of Advance Learning
- UTS Kolkata
- Institute of International Trade
- Globsyn business school(GBS)
- WLC College India
- IZee Business School
- Jaro Institute of Technology , Management and Research
- National Institute of retail management
- Xavier institute for management
- International school of management excellence (ISM)
- Indian Institute of Management Training
- Anant Pandurang Vidhyalaya and Junior College
- ITM Business School
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Narsee Monjee Institution of Management
- National College Educational and Management(NCEM)
- Amity – noida
- Leeds Metropolitan University
- International Management Institute
- Indian Institute of Finance
- Meridian international school for business
- Pearl school of business (PSB)
- IILM institute for higher education