GSECL Recruitment 2017 Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited
GSECL open recruitment of 110 Junior Er. Candidate can check the seets details and apply online from 06-11-2017 to 11-12-2017.
•Post Name: Junior Engineer
•No. of Vacancies: 110
•Pay Scale: Rs. 21,550
Eligibility Criteria for GSECL Junior Engineers:
Candidates should have passed B.E./B.Tech. in relevant stream from a recognised university.
AGE LIMIT (as on 06-11-2017): Maximum 35 years
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Online Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply online on the GSECL website – http://www.gsecl.in/ – from 06-11-2017 to 11-12-2017.
Application Fee: General/UR/SEBC candidates have to pay Rs. 500 and SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 250 through Bank Challan OR online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
• Starting Date of Online Application: 06-11-2017
• Last Date of Online Application: 11-12-2017
• Last Date for Payment through Bank Challan: 17-12-2017
HOW TO PREPARE :
you have to work hard for this exam but not only hard work you should also keep in mind exam formate.for that you have to go on following site.
BOOK FOR GSECL :
GSECL VIDYUT SAHAYAK JE Books
CAN PREPRATION WITHOUT COUCHING :
- Myth#1- you can’t get selected on your first trial
- Myth#2- you can’t get selected without going to some big coaching classes
- Myth#3- you must quit your job to concentrate for this exam
- Myth#4- Management is an unpopular and non-scoring optional subject
And finally we have the man who broke all these myths.
Mr. Safi (he got 55th rank in 2009’s CSE in his 1st attempt without leaving his job) .He tried to focus less on data intensive areas and focused on his strengths i.e. Economics, Aptitude and Current affairs. He relied more on Internet to collect data for GS.