How to Apply CAT Exam Online 20176:51 pm
How to Apply CAT Exam Online 2017
How to Apply CAT Exam Online 2017-
Steps for CAT Registration
- Create a Profile
- Log in with system generated User ID and Password
- Submit Application after entering details and making online payment Post successful registration, you will use the system generated User ID and Password to log into the website. Upon logging in, you will first see the Registration Summary page and then click on Go to Application Form – Candidate Login. This will direct you to the application form/ Exam form page.
CAT Admit Card 2017
Admit card for candidates will be available for view and print in October 2017, 1:00 PM onwards.
You will have to log onto the CAT website with the registered User ID.
You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission.
The admit card will be only available on the CAT Website when you log on using your CAT 2017 User ID. Admit Card is a mandatory document required to take the exam.
You must carry a print out of your Admit Card to the exam center.
The CAT Hall Ticket will contain the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Test date
- Test City & Centre address
- User ID / Registration Number
- PWD/DA status
If you are unable to view your Admit Card post login, refer to the help desk details below.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CAT Exam 2017 Test Centres
There are 140 test cities. The details about the test sites spread across 140 test cities are available on www.iimcat.ac.in and the name of the Test Site will be indicated in the Admit Card.
IIMs reserve the right to change or cancel any test venue /center and/or change the test time and date at their own discretion.
List of Courses Offered under CAT
PGPEM | PGP | PGP-ABM | PGPBM | PGP-UAE | PGPWE | PGPPM | EPGPM | PGP-Mumbai | PGPSM | PGDHRM | PGDM | PGPEX
For the online book or study material please visit-