We have mentioned some MH CET Preparation tips for the students who want to appear in Maharashtra Common Entrance Test conducted by Government of Maharashtra. You get admission in good engineering colleges, university and institutes in this state.
Exam pattern (Offline mode)
It has two papers (I and II).
- Paper I: Mathematics
- Paper II: Chemistry and Physics
- Paper I: Mathematics (1:30 hours)
- Paper II: Chemistry and Physics (1:30 hours)
Total Duration: Three hours
- Paper I: Mathematics (100 Marks)
- Paper II: Chemistry and Physics(100 Marks)
- Complete Reference Manual MH-CET 2016 Mathematics by Sushil Verma (Arihant Publication)
- XII: Sci. Triumph Mathematics by multiple authors (Target Publication)
- Mathematics for MHT CET (MCQ) by Hemant G. Ainapure (Marvel Publication)
- Complete Reference Manual MH-CET 2016 Chemistry (Arihant Publication)
- XII: Sci. Triumph Chemistry by multiple authors (Target Publication)
- Chemistry for MHT CET (MCQ) by Mayur Mehta and Chitra Joshi (Marvel Publication)
- Physics for MHT CET (MCQ) by A J Bapat (Marvel Publication)
- Physics(Volume I and II) by H.C. Verma
- XII: Sci. Triumph Physics by multiple authors (Target Publication)
- Complete Reference Manual MH-CET 2016 Physics M.K. Dikshit (Arihant Publication)
- Making short notes prove helpful
First of all, you need to prepare notes or micro notes like when you find new formula, you can note it down and revise every day. Comprehensive list of formula and important topics from each and every chapter can be useful. You can keep them handy and use for revision.
- Time management
You have to make time table for long and short term goals. You can fix 5-6 hours for study, 15 minutes for break and half an hour for revision.
You can go for a good online or offline coaching institute to get proper guidance. It helps clear doubts on regular basis.
- Previous years question papers
What can be the most authentic MH-CET preparation source than Previous Year Question papers? These are are the most authentic source of information. It helps understand exam patterns. Time management and speed can be accessed by these solving these papers. You can boost self confidence with the help of these papers.This is a right option to get a proper idea about the latest exam patterns. You can know about the important topics, subjects and questions. Latest exam pattern can be easily understood by solving these sample papers. You should know how much time you should devote on solving each and every question.
- Mock test
Mock tests are very useful and play an important role in preparation. These are the trial exams that students can take before attempting final exam. It helps analyze preparation level, weak and strong areas as well. These are essential as the practice they offer. You can appear in mock test series and track your marks. It helps prepare or concentrate on weak areas and improvement in performance. It helps boost the preparation. You can access your performance by practicing these mock tests. You can work on your weak points or topics and improve your performance in final exam.