IBPS PO 2018 Notification1:49 pm
IBPS PO 2018 Notification
IBPS PO 2018 Notification-
IBPS PO 2018: IBPS will release recruitment notification 2018 for the post of Probationary Officer / Management Trainee in public sector banks in the month of July, 2018. The authority conducts the recruitment process in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main exam. The mode, thru which candidate can access its application form is online only. Candidates can access the form in the month of July, 2018 (Expected).
IBPS PO 2018 Notification
IBPS PO 2018 Important Dates- Tentative
|Sl.No.||Events of the Exam||Related Dates|
|1||Date of releasing of online application form||July 2018|
|2||Deadline of registration||August 2018|
|3||Preliminary Exam admit card will release||October 2018|
|4||Preliminary Exam Date||October 2018|
|5||Date of declaration of Preliminary exam result||November 2018|
|6||Main Exam admit card will release||November 2018|
|7||Main Exam Date||November 2018|
|8||Date of release of Main exam result||December 2018|
|9||Interview admit card will release||January 2019|
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should be meeting with following eligibility requirements in order to apply for IBPS PO 2018 :
- Graduation in any discipline.
- Candidates’ age should be lying in between 20 to 30 years. Candidates belonging to reserved category can get relaxation in the upper age limit.
IBPO PO 2018 Application Form
Interested and eligible aspirants can access its application form thru online mode only. Talking about the official website of accessing the IBPS PO application form is http://www.ibps.in/. However, the direct link can be also obtained from this post.
Candidates have to make payment of application fee amounting Rs.600/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PwD) and it will be paid in online mode only thru net banking or debit card/credit card.
IBPS PO Selection Procedure and Exam Pattern
Before letting you aware with ongoing exam pattern of IBPS PO let me first describe here its selection procedure. After getting aware with selection procedure you can easily gather information associated with its exam pattern:
- First Stage: Preliminary Exam
- Second Stage: Main Exam
- Third Stage: Interview
Pattern of Preliminary Exam
- The exam mode is online where candidates have to solve only objective type of questions.
- The exam will contain questions of 100 marks in three major sections including English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
- Candidates will get 1 hour of time in order to solve all questions.
- Language Mode of the Question paper: Hindi as well as English
- Negative Mark: 0.25 for each wrongly attempted question.
Pattern of Main Exam
- The mode of the exam is online.
- Exam duration is 2 hours.
- The test paper will consist of 200 questions of 200 marks.
- 200 questions are subdivided in five major sections including Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness (Banking) and Computer Knowledge.
- Language mode: Hindi and English.
Pattern of Interview
After qualifying into Main exam candidate will further have to appear of interview of 100 marks.
IBPS will upload admit card of all successfully registered candidates at its official website. The authority will first release admit card for preliminary exam and thereafter for Main exam. Do not expect your admit card via post, download it online before the timeline is over.
IBPS PO 2018 Cutoff and Result
There will be sectional cutoff in IBPS PO 2018 exam. It means candidates have to obtain minimum qualifying marks in each section. Furthermore, the authority will first declare result for Preliminary exam then Main and at the last for Interview.
For the all latest information about ibps or bank you can visit-
For the study material you can also visit-