Indian Business Schools Ranking
Indian Business Schools
Indian Business Schools have emerged as a sign of new development to the society.There are many number of students who are moving towards these business for making their career in management degree.Indian Business schools have merely gained a lot of popularity among not only the students of India but for the students of abroad as well.Indian Business Schools have become the source for young entrepreneurs who want to start their own business.Mangement degree have expanded its wings in different areas which are being provided in these Indian Business Schools.
Apart from the regular specializations Indian Business Schools are offering many other specializations according to the increasing interests of the students which includes retail management,operation management,advertising management,chain management,pharma management and travel and tourism management which have given rise to new opportunities initiated the popularity of these business schools.
Government should try opening more of these business schools in order to raise the living standards of the people of the country.
Here is the list of Top Indian business schools in India:
The list is in terms of the advancements of there institutes and willingness of the students
1. Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM A)
2. Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)
3. Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)
4. Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)
5. XLRI – Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur
6. ISB – Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
7. FMS – Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi
8. Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)
9. Indian Institute of Management, Calicut (IIM K – Kozhikode)
10. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (JBIMS)
11. S. P. Jain Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (SPJIMR)
12. Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Mumbai (Bombay)
13. Management Development Institute, Gurgaon (MDI)
14. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (NMIMS)
15. Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIM B)
16. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune (SIBM)
17. Symbiosis Center for Management & Human Resources Development, Pune (SCMHRD)
18. Institute of Management & Technology, Ghaziabad (IMT)
19. International Management Institute, Delhi (IMI)
20. Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Trichy (BIM)
21. Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA)
22. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi (IIFT)
23. T. A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal (TAPMI)
24. Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai (LIBA)
25. Institute of Management Development Research, Pune (IMDR)
Tell us Your Queries, Suggestions and Feedback
6 Responses to Indian Business Schools Ranking
« Common Admission Test EXAM Is nuclear Power an old technology ? »
The Indian Business Schools have emerged and developed a lot and hence have lead to the development of the society.There are many number of students who are moving towards these business for making their career in management degree. Read this article for other details.
While there is a high premium attached to the MBA in India, the profile of the business school awarding the degree is what adds value to the qualification, according to industry and recruitment firms. Here is the list of top business school check this out.!!!!
Management provides us the notch skill of education to face the future challenges. Top Indian business schools are leading us towards that direction. The article really helps to know about the best colleges of that field..
it will be a lot of help for the students who has chosen business for making career in management degree.
Well Business is not a voo-doo .Its ” swimming ” yes , you need to plunge into it , take feel of water , flap your hands in it to gain experience . A good institute is a must for enhancing and enriching business management skills , the list is really helpful and will serve a good purpose for the needy .
Given List is very useful for the candidate , who wants to take admission in MBA Course.