The University of South Florida offers a superb academics, world – class interdisciplinary research, distinguished faculty, a diverse student body, athletics and a year – round sunshine. It’s no wonder that the students come to this university from every state, every U. S. territory and more than 150 countries around the world.
While admission to the University of South Florida is becoming increasingly competitive, the process for applying is going more and more simple. The applications are accepted for more than 171 degree programs at the graduate, specialist and doctoral levels, including the doctor of medicine. The University also offers a number of continuing education options for the adults and the professional learners as well as the distance learners interested in the fully or the partially online education programs.
With one of the lowest tuition rates in the country, the university is an outstanding value. Several forms of the merit and the need – based public and private financial aid are available here, including the loans, grants, scholarships and work – study opportunities. Specialized programs for the veterans enrolled under the new G. I. Bill are also available.
Given below are some of the available Scholarship for the Indian Students especially at the University of South Florida.
The scholarships available at University of South Florida:
1. JN Ratan Tata Endowment Fund Scholarships For Indian Students
Scholarship Amount: The amount depends on the norms decided though that does not cover the full course fees
2. The Paul Foundation Scholarship
Scholarship: Amount that covers academic, living and travel expenses for 2 years
3. USF Ventures Scholars Award (Freshmen only)
Category: Other “Stackable” Scholarships
Scholarship Amount: $ 2,000 ($ 500 per year)
Eligibility Criteria and Procedure for applying for the scholarships
The academic scholarships are available for the international students through the Office of Admissions. Meeting or exceeding the posted criteria does not guarantee selection for a scholarship. For consideration:
- Apply for the admission and complete the application by the priority deadline; applications received and completed after the last date may be considered on a funds available basis.
- Verify the residency classification by checking the application status at my.usf.edu. Eligible students from Caribbean and Latin American nations or U.S. territories (including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands) may be considered for the in – state scholarships. For more information contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maintain a post – secondary GPA of a 3.0 or higher, if completing dual enrollment or college coursework.
If selected for a scholarship, will receive notification by mail. The candidate need to check the status of their application, view and accept any scholarships at my.usf.edu. Candidates are only eligible to receive one of the international student scholarships; however, one may be eligible to receive one or more of the “stackable” scholarships in addition to the international student scholarships. Information concerning scholarship deadlines, requirements, awarding timelines and scholarship renewal terms may be found at www.usf.edu/admissions/scholarships.html.
If any candidate has specific questions about the scholarships, email the admissions scholarship coordinator at email@example.com.
Note: Scholarship criteria are subject to change without notice based on availability of funds and institutional priorities.