ISBD (International Standard. Bibliographic Description) Recruitment:
Job Description: Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (ISBD) announces their job openings for the post of Consultant (Finance & Accounts).
Qualification: Students must have any of degrees from any recognized university: B.Com/M.Com/CA/ICA/MBA (Finance) or any equivalent degree.
Key Skill: Candidates must have 15 years of working experience in any government or public sector organization in the field of finance and accounts.
Preference: Those who are working in the government sector and recently jumped into the senior position; they will get the most benefit of the post.
Job Duration: Job duration is initially allotted for 6 months and further it may be increased as per the performance.
Age limit: As per government norms.
How to Apply:
- Fill the form, given below: Application-IBSD-Consultants
- A recent passport size photograph must affix with the application form.
- Attach all the attested copies of educational certificates along with the application form.
- Send it to the address:
Senior Administrator Officer
Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development,
Takyelpat Institutional Area,
5. Candidate must write the name of the post in bold letters which he/she applied for, on the envelope.
6. The vacancy is Contractual basis. Candidates will become permanent if the authority will get the best performance from the candidate.