ITC Infotech , is one of the leading IT Services providing company in India. It was established in 2000 and since then it provides services like Information technology consulting services, solutions and outsourcing. ITC Infotech visits different colleges and universities for the recruitment of freshers as a Assistant Software Engineer. In this section, we have provided the entire recruitment process of ITC Infotech with eligibility criteria and valuable practice papers for practice. Details have been taken after consulting directly from the companies authorities and students who had recently attended for the recruitment drive. Still if it contains any error please do let us know through your valuable comment using the comment box, your suggestions will be highly appreciated for us and will be a medium to help others.
Recruitment/ Placement Process of ITC Infotech
It Consists of Three Stages
- Online Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion Round (GD Round)
Round I – (Online Aptitude Test)
- Consists of Four Sections : Quantative Skills, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Computer Skills ( Mainly Conducted by AMCAT)
- Total Time : 40 Minutes
Round II –Group Discussion Round (GD Round)
- Number of Candidates : Around 10
- Total Time Allotted : 10-15 minutes
- Some GD Topics : FDI in India, Social Impacts of Facebook, Depreciation of Indian Rupees and its impacts and more
Round III – Interview
- Consists of Two Rounds : Technical Interview and HR InterviewTechnical Interview : Questions from C, C++, JAVA, DBMS, SQL, Projects Undertaken, Subject of InterestTips : Prepare your favorite subjects and Final year projects or any projects. ( Live projects will add preference)HR Round: Basic HR Questions
Some Questions : Introduce Yourself,Why you want to join ITC Infotech ?Why we should hire you ?What are your weakness ?What are your strengths ?What are your goals?What motivates you to do good job?What makes you angry?Give me an example of your creativity.How long would you expect to work for us if hired?Are not you overqualified for this position?Describe your ideal company, location and job.What are your career options right now?Explain how would be an asset to this organization?What are your outside interests?Would you lie for the company?Who has inspired you in your life and why?What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?Have you considered starting your own business?How do you define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?If you won $10 million lottery, would you still work?Tell me something about our company.Where do you see yourself five years from now?On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.Do you have any questions for me?
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% through out their academic career.
- Candidates should not have any backlogs in their academic courses
- Candidates from B.Tech in CSE/IT/ECE disciplines from any recognized university are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be ready to work in Night Shifts.
ITC Infotech Placement Papers
Download ITC Infotech Placement papers