As the world Turning to a global Village each student is willing to learn English more than ever before here we present you the list of previous years question papers solved.The origin of the Education Department of Manipur dates back to 1903. The Board is chargeable for all education policies and programs with relation to every kind of faculties within the hills and plains. English Being used as the mode of communication in the system. Here in this post we have tried to made available Manipur Board Sample Paper of English for Class 10 students to provide a platform fir the judgement of their final exam preparations. To enhancing your preparations you can also take help from Formulae of Class X.
Objectives of Department of Education are :
1. Management and examination.
2. Framing of information and syllabi and choice of textbooks.
At time of now, the Education Department of Manipur has been divided into four completely different entities viz.
(1) Department of Education (University and better Education)
(2) Department of Education (S)
(3) State Council of academic analysis and coaching, Government of Manipur.
(4) Department of course of instruction.
Tips for Exam Preparations:
The English Paper has been divided into 4 sections, which are Section A, Section B, Section C and Section D. English is one of the easiest subject for exam preparation point of view. If you give little attention than this subject will add excellence to your overall result.You can follow the given tips that will sure help you to enhance your performance in the Board exams.
1) Section A contains questions from reading section. it’s multiple answer queries and every one five queries area unit mandatory that you’d ought to try. Students needs to be very quick while attempting this section.
2) Section B contains queries from writing section like creative writing, building notes from the given paragraph or may be editing the paragraph to make a correct scene. This section also includes rewriting of the sentences that produces substantive sentences, precise writing. So try to be very focus while attempting this section.
3) Section C is linguistics section and it’s all linguistics connected queries. This section may includes fill within the blanks for two marks; match the clauses of 4 marks and alternative objective types of questions which are to be filled by pronouns, verbs and on direct and indirect speech. To perform well in this section you need to practice on regular basis.
4) Section D is kind translation section Or sometimes its section for the literature which carries question from the fiction or poetry which is within the course curriculum. To perform well in this section revise the textbook thoroughly. You van also take help from your teachers to give answer in a proper format.
Click to Download English sample papers in pdf form:
- Sample Paper of English for Class 10 Manipur Board SET-1
- Sample Paper of English for Class 10 Manipur Board SET-2
- Sample Paper of English for Class 10 Manipur Board SET-3
Follow the comment section to give your valuable thoughts for the further improvement of this post.
All the Best..!!