The Manipal Academy of Higher Education is the big name in indian education excellence in higher education. the Manipal campus Over 28,000 students from 57 different nations.
University town, nestled on a plateau in Karnataka’s Udupi district.
It also has nearly 2500 faculty and almost 10000 other support and service staff, who cater to the various professional institutions in health sciences, engineering, management, communication and humanities which dot the Wi-Fi-enabled campus.IIT JEE Mains Maths
What is MU OET Exam | Pattern | And Who is Eligible
The University has off-campuses in Mangalore and Bangalore, and off-shore campuses in Dubai(UAE) and Melaka (Malaysia). The Mangalore campus offers medical, dental, and nursing programs. The Bangalore Campus offers programs in Regenerative Medicine. The Dubai campus offers programs in engineering, management and architecture, and the Melaka campus offers programs in medicine and dentistry.
Every institute has world class facilities and pedagogy, which are constantly reviewed and upgraded to reflect the latest trends and developments in higher education.
MU OET Exam 2018 Pattern ??
- Mode of Language- The MU OET 2018 will be conducted in English only.
- Duration of the exam – Candidates will have to answer the 200 questions in an online mode in 2:30 hours.
- Type of questions – Candidates will have to answer multiple choice questions in an online mode
- Marking scheme – For every correct answer in MU OET, candidates will be given one mark
- Negative marking – There is no negative marking for question that has been answered incorrectly or has been left answered.
- Section wise breakup of MU OET exam
Subjects Questions Physics 50 Chemistry 50 Mathematics 70 English & General Aptitude 30
Who is Eligible for MU OET Exam ?
- The candidate Should be of Indian nationality.
- There is no minimum age requirement for admissions under the MU OET eligibility criteria
- For the admission in Engineering Colleges under BITSAT, students should pass class 12th examination from a recognized state or central board of education with physics, Chemistry and Math as compulsory subject.
- The candidates should have scored 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects in 10+2.
- The MU OET eligibility criteria 2018 specifies that candidates will have to score 50% marks in the entrance examination to be eligible for the counselling session
Inorganic Chemistry by V.K Jaiswal for IIT JEE