In this advance society everyone wants to grow more than each other, wants to cross the horizon i.e beyond the boundary & simple graduation degree or some other professional degree will not help you to achieve your dream. MBA helps a graduate student to become a CEO of the company. But Now a days people are too busy with their busy schedule. Due to this hectic schedule they don’t have enough time to pursue their higher study while they are working. But due to lack of time how one can pursue this? Online program gives them opportunity to pursue MBA from top ranked university while working.
Online MBA Program is basically Web-based MBA programs which provide students the flexibility to attend class from the comfort of their living room, and they can interact with their professors and classmates through video chat such as Skype or Google Hangout platform.
A properly selected online MBA program can make your career advance than others by making you a better business leader which will lead to a salary increase.
Online MBA Program vs. Traditional MBA Program:
Value of online MBA Program depends on the school where a candidate got their MBA degree. For a job seeker, Employers are usually more concerned about the quality of your MBA program rather than method of study.
An online MBA program is not for everyone; however the amount you benefit from an online MBA will also depend on the quality of your program.
You also have to consider your learning style. As an online MBA student, you’ll be working at your own pace; this requires a certain level of motivation and focus. If you work better with a more structured curriculum and face-to-face interaction, a traditional brick and mortar MBA program may be a better choice.
Benefits of Online MBA Programs:
1. Take your college at your doorstep: Students who are not in a position to pursue full time MBA course due to their job, family problems or financial reasons can pursue their study from home with the help of internet through different video tools.
2. Low cost: Course fee of online MBA programs are of very low cost than traditional program.
3. Easy Admission: Online MBA is also known for having lower admissions requirements. It means the requirement criteria for getting admission into MBA program is very simple.
Drawbacks of Online MBA Program:
The drawbacks are just as obvious:
- Lack of face-to-face time in virtual learning: During online MBA Program, you’ll get training through online video tools. So, as you do not have much face-to-face training which will help to develop your business skills in a real environment.
- Employability in online learning MBA graduates: Online degrees generally suffer from an image problem. Many employers don’t take them seriously. For that reason, most of the premium MBA brands have avoided offering these degrees for fear they would taint their reputations.
Many of our full-time MBA students are not convinced this is a good idea. They underestimate the challenge of what it is for people to remain in their jobs and work and study for the degree. Still there is little doubt that students in an online degree program sacrifice a good deal of the learning and camaraderie that comes from having classmates with whom you can study and work and then go out for a beer.
But keeping the benefits of online MBA in our mind, instead of given the high costs of attending a full-time, two-year MBA program, an online version of the degree must be preferable for those who are having some problem mentioned on the above.