Today’s world is all about GLOBALIZATION, COMMERCIALIZATION AND QUICK INFORMATION DELIVERY! When every task right from shopping to payment of bills and booking of tickets, in fact education, and even more personal events like Marriage itself, happens online, then it is not at all shocking to pursue an MBA online!
Distance education has defined the parameters of an individual’s progress in this technological world and has definitely paved a path to quick and efficient learning through easier means. The phenomenal response, all over the globe has made online professional education not just popular but a sure go to a prospective career ahead.
Would you not want to be trained by International Experts in management from the cozy couch at your own home?
Is it not possible to learn through audio visual means, just like a virtual classroom?
What is possible should be tried out, and what is impossible should be attained!
MBA programs are becoming increasingly popular through the online medium as more and more youth are tech savvy and have easy access to the internet. Online education has moreover become a fashion statement and is quickly replacing distance education among professionals.
Online MBA is considered as the best take for some, as it is flexible and reasonable in comparison to the more conventional programs today.
The prime benefits of online MBA programs are:
- Totally Online course with no classes to attend
- ‘Any time’ – ‘any where’ – ‘any place’ learning
- Access through PC, tablet and smart phones
- Pre-recorded as well as live sessions/lectures by highly experienced faculty
- Complete offline and online study material
- 24 x 7 student support by faculty and trainers
- Online assignments and exams
Advantages of an online MBA degree are –
- There are many MBA programmes online – Online education is gaining popularity in India and is becoming a very convenient medium for education. Many reputed universities like IMT Ghaziabad, MDI Gurgaon, AIMA etc. are offering online MBA programmes.
- Same resources in the syllabus – The syllabus of regular and online courses is the same and is usually by the same faculty.
- Freedom to relocate for work – While pursuing an online programme, you can work and also have the freedom to relocate for work. Since you are pursuing online education anywhere in the world, you can change jobs and still complete your MBA degree!
- Getting work experience with degree – Studying online means you can continue your job and learn more about management. There will be good hope after you finish MBA, as you will have work experience.
- Cost Effective – There are fewer infrastructure costs associated with online MBA degree hence it is cheaper than a regular offline MBA course. A candidate does not have to pay the costs of college library, gymkhana, stationary and internet.With these advantages, the candidate can pay off his/her fees without any difficulty.
Students who typically go for an online MBA program are working professionals at junior to middle levels except seniors who wish to earn an MBA without leaving their jobs and who are looking to move ahead in their career. It is a well known fact that there is already shortage for managers at the beginner’s level, the demand is only likely to expand exponentially in the upcoming years.
Corporate Market View:
Why do companies encourage their employees to take up online MBA programs??
MBA online degrees provide an opportunity to develop managerial skills and expertise in a certain field of work. It is one of the best ways to develop leaders for industry and our nation! Also, to encourage those students who have an interest in teaching and an aptitude for their academic curriculum. The program creates problem solvers, decision makers and trains the individual to understand the role of business and develop leadership ability along with moral and social responsibility.