Placement Criteria For Edelweiss Financial Services.
Edelweiss Financial Services is the India’s leading financial services with forty different lines of business. including Credit, Capital Markets and Asset management, Commodities and Life Insurance. They elaborated the services across the India and overseas with 297 offices.
The philosophy of ‘Ideas create, values protect’ is translated into an approach that is led by entrepreneurship and creativity, and protected by intellectual rigour, research and analysis.
They are offering both financial and capacity building support to Non-Profit Organisations (NPOs) to help them overcome organisational development challenges and create stronger and sustainable organisations in the public sector.
They provide the financial services such as
- Capital Markets And Asset Management
- Life Insurance
Some of the openings in the company are
- Development Manager
- Content Development Manager
- Credit Manager
- Relationship Manager
- IQ/ Intelligence test
- Technical test
- Pschyometric test
1. What is the types of assets?
2. What do you understand by Intercompany Settlement?
3. How does the payment mechanism work?
4. What steps would you take before approving an invoice for payment?
Concepts – Family Back Ground and Credit Related Aspects
1. Tell me about yourself
2. What motivates you to do good job?
3. What makes you angry?
4. What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?
Off. C.S.T. Road,
Kalina, Mumbai – 400 098
Tel: +91 22 2286 4400