Placement Criteria for ITD cementation India Ltd
ITD cementation India Ltd
ITD Cementation India Ltd was stated the construction work activities in 1931 and in 1978 the company was incorporated as Cemindia Company Limited and later on name of the company is changed to ITDCem India Limited in 2005. They contributed significantly in the growth of infrastructure in the field of civil engineering. Some of the foreign organisations of this company are present in major countries like UK, Norway and Sweden.
- Maritime Structures
- Mass Rapid Transit Systems
- Highways, Bridges & Flyovers
- Industrial Structures
- Tube Heading & Box Pushing
Recruitment and Qualification
Marine Projects – BE/ Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical with Full Time Diploma In Industrial Safety from Recognized Institute.
Specialist Work – BE/ Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical with Full Time Diploma In Industrial Safety from Recognized Institute.
Contract Administration – BE (Civil)
MIS Costing – BE (Civil)
The rounds conducted for senior Officer Procurement Position are
- IO/ Intelligence Test
- Personal Round
Interview answer tips
1. Identify key goals, tasks, job specs and attributes for ITD Cementation India divisions then ask question: How to do, how to become …
2. List of basic things that you should prepare for a job interview
3. Listen questions carefully, then ask by your self: what are things related to ITD Cementation India divisions before answering.
4. What are the different types of interviews and how to face them?
5. Always ask by yourself: What are proofs that are required for this position?
ITD Cementation India Limited
National Plastic Building,
A Subhash Road, Paranjape B scheme,
Vile PArle (East),
Mumbai 400 057