How to prepare maths for class 10th Board exam
How to prepare maths for class 10th Board exam is in mind of every student whose kid is appearing for board exam in 2018 or board exam of 2019. Maths is a very interesting Subject provided you understand concept of maths.
Maths for class 10th board exam are easy but parents do not get enough time to guide students well. Thus these days students are dependent on Coachings for board exams or Video lectures or online tuition for board exam.
Solved NCERT questions for 10th board exam is one of the most searched thing in India during board exam. Chapters of maths with their importance with respect to board exam must be kept in mind.[yop_poll id=”2″]
Syllabus of Maths for 10th board exam
Chapter of Maths for Board exam
Chapter 1 – NCERT notes on Real Numbers for class 10th
Chapter 2 – Polynomials can be well understood with below video
Chapter 3 – Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
Chapter 4 – Quadratic Equations
Chapter 5 – Arithmetic Progressions
Chapter 6 – Triangles
Chapter 7 – Coordinate Geometry
Chapter 8 – Introduction to Trigonometry
Chapter 9 – Some Applications of Trigonometry
Chapter 10 – Circles
Chapter 11 – Mensuration
Chapter 12 – Areas Related to Circles
Chapter 13 – Surface Areas and Volumes
Chapter 14 – Statistics
Chapter 15 – Probability
Above chapters are maths are not difficult but time is important. In todays competitive environment a student has to score well in exam and Maths is most important in terms of scoring high. Maths always has chance of scoring cent Percent that 100 out of 100.
|Linear equation in 2 Variables||4|
|Applications of Trigonometry||6|
|Area of Circle & Applications||6|
|Surface Area Volume||6|
|Total 15 chapters||80|
Preparation Methodology for Maths exam of CBSE board 2018
On 8th October 2017 board has released marking scheme for all Subjects including maths. Detail discussion on Marking Scheme of chapters and types of questions in maths is also discussed here.
- Solve each and every question of NCERT : 70% to 80% questions asked are directly from NCERT.
- If your target is 100 % in maths then Statistics and Probability needs to be focused.
- Exam is expected to be scheduled in 1st week of March So 90 days minimum for Maths.
- Questions will have 4 sections and total number of questions will be 30 thus students need to be ready for short and long questions both.
- In 2018 CBSE 10th board exam is being conducted after long duration thus difficult questions should not be expected.
- Board will avoid controversial questions , so focus must be on practice.
- 30 questions means lengthy paper.