HOW TO PREPARE FOR ORISSA BOARD 12TH IN 50 DAYS?
PREPARE FOR ORISSA BOARD 12TH IN 50 DAYS
PREPARE ORISSA BOARD 12TH IN 50 DAYS–The Council for Higher Secondary Education of Orissa (CHSE) is the organizing body for Orissa higher secondary examinations for both public and private schools in the state of Orissa. The council works towards the motive of regulating and controlling Intermediate level of examinations in the state. The state council has announced the date for the exams for class 12th from 6th march to 29th march 2018. The students can check the exam time table on Official website for Council of Orissa Higher Secondary Examination.
Hence it just 50 days to go for the exams and thus roll up your sleeves to start your intense preparation for the board exams. For better knowledge of the exam question format the council has uploaded Model question papers for Orissa higher secondary exam . After completing the exams students can check their results For Orissa Board Results as soon it is announced. PREPARE ORISSA BOARD 12TH IN 50 DAYS-
So to help you students as how to start preparing for the exams in just 50 days that sounds quite challenging but as we say If there is a way there is a will. List of Top IAS Coaching Institutes in Odisha
- The first thing before you start preparing is to make a smart study plan as that is the only way to figure out your preparation and decide what to study and when and also how much? The time plan that you make for the 50 days is something that you need to follow religiously. Top Arts Colleges In Orissa –
- Devote time to each subject along with the topics so that no subject remains untouched or you are unaware. Focus more on topics that seem to be tough and devote more time towards it.
- Prepare notes while studying as that is the only way of keeping in touch with writing practice. It also remains handy at the time of end revision. Top coaching center for Bank PO in Orissa
- Thorough revision cannot be replaced by any other means of preparation for exams. You need to do continuous revision as soon as you finish the lesson.
- For better remembrance keep a separate list of formulas and equations that might be helpful for the last minute glance over it. List of Top IAS Coaching Institutes in Odisha
- Know your syllabus well in advance ,it cannot be left for the last moments as that would create a complete mess. So never ever do that. Plan your syllabus well in advance.
- While solving question papers and giving mock tests it will figure out your weak sections hence focus more on those areas and find ways to improve on it. On the other side work strongly on the stronger sections.
- Always follow books prescribed by the state board rather than looking books by other publishers as that might create confusion hence to avoid it follow reference books as advised by the state board. Schools in Kandhamal – Orissa
- Another important thing to do is get off from all your social media accounts temporarily as it will only act as obstructions and may affect your concentration level in today’s growing internet world..Schools in Kandhamal – Orissa
Join our Whatsapp group with 12th class for board exam discussion and find solutions to your queries
All the best students !
For any suggestions or queries do drop down your feedback in the comments section below.
Related posts-Top 10 CBSE schools in Odisha –