RBI Grade B Phase II New Exam Pattern 2016
RBI Grade B Phase II New Exam Pattern to be held on September 19, 2016
Hello Friends, RBI has already announced the Phase I exam results on 8th of September. Congratulations to the candidates who have qualified for Phase II exam. The RBI Grade B Phase I exam was conducted on 4th September, 2016. Candidates can check their results here also.
RBI will conduct its Phase II exam on September 19, 2016. Candidates have already geared up their exam preparations . RBI has surprised students by announcing the last minute change in the pattern. Here is the RBI Grade B Phase II New Exam Pattern-
1. The Phase II examination comprises of both Descriptive as well as Objective type Questions.
2. The Examination Comprises of three papers- Economic and social issues, English and Optional Subject.
3. Paper-I Economic and social issues and Paper II English are compulsory Subjects whereas Paper III is Optional Subject paper.
4. Paper-III optional paper comprises of ‘Finance and management’ subject.
5. These three papers will be of 100 marks each and 90 minutes per paper is allotted. The total time therefore is 4 hrs 30 mins and 300 marks .
6.The English paper is of descriptive nature. In this the candidates have to type their answers using keyboard. So, candidates need to keep in mind the respective typing skills also.
7. The paper will now have only 1 or 2 marks questions only and their is no provision of negative marking. There will be no 5 marks Questions.
Nature of Paper
Time allotted for each Section
Maximum Marks allotted for each Section
|Paper I||Economic and Social Issues||Objective Type||1 ½ hrs (90 mins)||100 marks|
|Paper II||English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive Type ( To be typed using keyboard)||1 ½ hrs (90 mins)||100 marks|
|Paper III||Optional subject||Objective Type questions||1 ½ hrs (90 mins)||100 marks|
|Total||4 ½ hrs ( 270 mins)||300 marks|
Best of Luck for your Exams!!!