Salary of IBPS SO Marketing officer
Salary of IBPS SO Marketing officer have been re defined after 10th Bipartite settlement on basis of
Scale-2 : Officers with experience in professional section of Marketing.
Scale-3 : Scale 3 is attained through internal recruitment of Bank.
Institute of Banking Personnel selection conducts officer scale 1 and officer scale 2 exam for experienced and Fresh Specialist officers. (आईबीपीएस स्पेशलिस्ट ऑफिसर सैलरी विस्तार )
Recently their had been enough discussion on 7th pay commission and Bank staffs were not happy and thus scale of Baking Specialist officers have been increased. As salary of Banking staff is not in accordance with pay commission thus a different body takes care of pay structure of Banks.
Here detail Break up of salary structure of specialist officers are being discussed in accordance with Scale they belong to.
Scale-1; Recruitment of scale -1 officer is on basis of educational qualification that needs to be MBA or PGDM in Marketing from UGC approved college or AICTE approved degree. Age is from 20 to 30 . Although banks do change age requirement as per their own requirement.
Here we will discuss in details Gross salary , Travel allowance entitlement , Dear Allowance , HRA for specialist officer according to scale.
Officer scale 1: Marketing specialist officer : 23700- 980(7)-30560- 1145(2) – 32850 -1310 (7)- 42040
Conclusion: Overall take home salary for officer scale 1 Marketing specialist officer varies from city to city but lies between 33500- 35000 INR. After deduction of all necessary taxes which will include PF and IT
Allowances and Benefits of specialist officer apart from salary
- DA: Dearness allowance: Where ever you live Banks have a certain standard of expenditure on its employees according to pay grade. In Specialist officer grade section payment of DA is RS 8606.86
- Basic salary : Basic salary id 25600 as per June 2017 for specialist officer in scale -1
- HRA: HRA is House rent allowance and it varies from bank to bank and city to city. Banks offer HRA in range of 7 to 10 percent of salary depending on city and scale of specialist officer. HRA is exempted from all Income Tax.
- CCA: City compensatory allowance depends on city of job and it varies from 0% to 3% . Team which has to live in metro cities where cost of leaving is high get this allowance according to bank rules.
- Special allowance: Special allowance of 7.5% or till 7.5% according to performance is offered to scale 1 officers and scale 2 officers do not get this benefit.
- TA : Travel allowance: Travel allowance depends on scale and nature of Job profile. Banks allows travel allowance to its specialist officers if they are sent for any official work away from their designated place.
- Pre requisite: These are items of daily usage which bak offers to its employees like News paper bill , Car EMI .
- Online Course for IBPS SO Marketing
- Online Tutorial for IBPS SO Marketing
- Best IBPS SO Coaching Center in Delhi