This Article consists of Solved Science Sample Papers for Class 10 MP Board. Solved papers are generally more preferred by the students as they give the detail idea of the type of question asked in the exam and the correct way to answer given questions.Here we have tried to provide you the Science Sample Papers for Class 10 MP Board for the purpose of enhancing your performance in State Board Exam to earn good marks. For more help you can take help form Madhya Pradesh Board Previous Years English Papers.This MP board 10th Model Paper Questions consist of both objective and non objective type questions. The sample questions also consist of long answer type questions.
ABOUT BOARD: The Madhya Pradesh Board Of education was established in the year 1965. The Board was established in a view to administrate and regulate the state’s higher educational system. The Board is run under the support of the Ministry of Educational Department of the State Government. It emphasizes in providing direction, support and leadership for all the levels of educational institutions that are under it’s jurisdiction.
a) This paper consists of one objective and one non-objective sections.
b) All questions are compulsory.
SECTION-1[ Objective Type Questions]
Fill in the blanks:
(i) First Indian artificial satellite is
(ii) First Planet of Jovian group is………………..
(iii) The planet which has highest number of satellite is…………..
(iv) ………………is the brightest planet.
(v) Planets which have the similar structure like earth are called…………………
Answer- earth planet.
Make the correct pair for section “A” choosing from section “B”
Section “A” Section “B”
i. Heart of Human works Like a. Titanium
ii. Universal donor blood group b. Anemia
iii. Strategic metal c. Red blood corpuscles
iv. diseases due to deficiency of Blood d. Pump
v. Transport of Oxygen is done by e. ‘O’ Group
f. White blood corpuscles
answers: i-(d) ii- (e) iii- (g) iv- (b) v- (c)
Choose the correct option
i. When ray of light enters from rarer medium to denser medium:
a. It goes away from normal
b. It goes towards normal
c. Parallel to normal
ii. Photosynthesis takes place in presence of:
iii. In Aerobic Respiration energy released from one molecule of glucose is:
a. 38 ATP
b. 32 ATP
c. 46 ATP
iv. Unit of Resistance.
Answer – d
v. Which metal is not found in solid state?
Answer the Following in one word each-
1. What is the pH value of pure water?
2. Write down the formula of Bleaching Powder
3. Which lens is used to correct the defect of short sightedness?
Answer- convex lens
4. What is called the potential difference between two points in electric circuit.
Answer- the difference between any two is called potential difference. For points A and B potential difference is
V(ab) = V(a) – V(b)
5. Name the metal which is kept in Kerosene.
SECTION-2[ Non-Objective Type Questions]
1. Differentiate between Exothermic and Endothermic reaction.
ANS: Exothermic reactions are those reactions that releases energy to the surroundings
Endothermic reactions are those reactions that absorbs energy to the surroundings
2. Draw the well labelled diagram of alimentary canal of gross hopper?
3. Draw the well labelled diagram of digestive system of human being?
4. Write down the four functions of blood?
ANS: The functions of blood are:
1. The Blood Transports oxygen from the lungs to the blood cells.
2. The blood transports hormones and enzymes to the organs and tissues.
3. Blood helps in the mechanism of clotting
4. Blood increases the defense mechanism of the body from the micro-organisms.
5. Write down the molecular formula and IUPAC name of the following compound
i) Methyl Alcohol ii) Acetone
iii) Formic Acid iv) Formaldehyde
ANS: IUPAC Names:
(iii) methanoic acid
6. What is silver mirror test. Explain it with the help of equation.
ANS: The silver mirror test is a test that is used to differentiate between aldose sugars and ketose sugars. The silver mirror test is an alkaline solution of ammonium silver nitrate that is used to test aldehyde.
The reaction in the silver mirror test is given by the following equations:
2Ag+(aq) + 2OH–(aq) Ag2O(s) + H2O(l)
Ag2O(s) + 4NH3(aq) + H2O(l) 2[Ag(NH3)2]+(aq) + 2O
7. Write down the four reason of the depletion of Ozone layer.
ANS: The main reason behind the depletion of ozone layer are:
1. Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)
2. bHydrofluorocarbons (HCFCs)
8. What is global warming? Write down its three reasons.
ANS: Global warming is defined as the rise in the normal temperature of the earth’s temperature.causes of global warming are:
1. Emissions of Carbon dioxide from fossil fuel during the burning of power plants
2. Carbon dioxide emissions from burning gasoline for transportation
3. Deforestation in the tropical forests for wood, pulp, and farmland
NOTE: To get pdf of above sample paper, follow:
Solved Science Sample Papers for Class 10 MP Board
This sample questions has been created with an intention to provide some assistance to the students who will be appearing for 10th in Madhya Pradesh. Since science comes under an important subject, Students must go through the sample questions sincerely and practice it.
Note: The sample questions we provide are just to add extra knowledge to the students. But they must not be dependent on it. Along with sample questions, going through the textbook is equally important.
You are always welcomed to give your valuable tough in the comment section below for the betterment of this post. BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM PREPARATION..!!!!