The Queen’s University is committed to an inclusive campus community with accessible goods, services, and the facilities that respect the dignity and the independence of the persons, especially with disabilities. The Student records, etc. are also available in an accessible format or with appropriate communication supports upon request. Also the Queen’s University attracts a large array of outstanding student scholars from almost across the globe. To reward their high level of academic excellence displayed by many of the incoming International and the U.S. students, the Queen’s University offers a wide range of scholarship to the students entering into the first year of any first – entry to the post – graduate program of their study. At the Queen’s University, we recognize a university education is a major financial undertaking. All the Queen’s University students share their ability to excel academically, but many may not be able to fully finance their university education. So the Queen’s University is here to help those students or candidates to achieve their goal, not only just now, but throughout their post – graduate studies. The information below will help the student or candidates through the steps of creating a financial plan for the education at Queen’s University.
To be eligible for most of the International Admission Scholarship and Awards at the Queen’s University the candidate must be:
- an international student
- must be entering the first year of post – graduation education for the first time
- The Canadian citizens, those who are holding the dual – citizenship, and are Permanent Residents of Canada should visit the Admission Scholarship section for the further information on the scholarship and the awards for the incoming first – year domestic students.
Academic Average Calculation:
Unless otherwise stated, the awards average outlined below is used for scholarship consideration:
- Ontario curriculum (OSSD Curriculum) students:
Minimum 3 Grade 12U courses including English 4U and 3 additional 4U or 4M courses.
- Other Canadian Province / Territory curriculum students:
Grade 12 academic subjects as defined in the General Admission requirements for the Bachelor of Arts program.
- Students studying in other education systems:
The Awards Average is calculated in a manner consistent with the calculation and criteria used for admission purposes.
Automatic Admission Scholarship for Indian especially (no application required):
Recipients of these scholarship will be selected automatically. By applying for the admission to Queen’s University all the eligible applicants are automatically considered for the following admission scholarship:
1. Principal’s Scholarship
Scholarship Amount:- $8,000
2. Excellence Scholarship
Scholarship Amount:- $1,500 – $2,000
3. Queen’s University International Admission Scholarship
Scholarship Amount:- $9,000
4. Principal’s International Scholarship for Indian
Scholarship Amount:- $20,000
5. Mehran Bibi Shiekh Memorial Entrance Scholarship
Scholarship Amount:- $1,500
6. Killam American Scholarship
Scholarship Amount:- $9,000