What Is Siemens?
- Siemens AG is a German Multinational Engineering & Electronics company headquartered in Munich Germany. It is the largest Europe-based electronics & electrical engineering company.
- Siemens is the Conglomerate type of industry and it is world wide industry.
- Founder of Siemens is Werner von Siemens.
- Product which invent by Siemens are Communication System,Power Generation Technology,Industrial & Building Automation,Lighting,Medical Technology,Railway Vehicle,Water Treatment System,Home Appliances,Fire Alarm,PLM Software.
- Services which provide Siemens are Business Services,Financing,Project Engineering & Construction.
Siemens In India
- Siemens set up a branch in India as early as 1922,in Mumbai & Kolkata. Kolkata is the headquarter of Siemens India.
- The Siemens group in India has emerged as a top most inventor,innovator & implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solution.
- Siemens brings to India state of the art technology which adds value to customer in multiple high end technologies for complete solution.The company will try to overcome customer burden and willing their problems.
- Siemens group having ability by which they can overcome and solve any problem an they has a competence and capability to integrate all products,system and services.
- Siemens group in India contain of 17 companies providing direct employment over 18,000 persons.
- Currently, Siemens having 21 manufacturing plants, a wide network of sales & services offices across the country as well as over 500 channel partner.
The Siemens Energy Sector is a wide range of products,solutions and services it has a solution for all the energy needs from a single system to complex turnkey solution for oil & gas,power generation,transmission and distribution. In India the Siemens Energy sector has been instrumental and installing nearly 45 GW of transmission and generation capacity through license partner and own energy project.In India Siemens installed over 500 industrial stream & gas turbine with the capacity of over 9,000 MW over 200 compressors and 500 high-voltage bays. Among its recent performance is the manufacture of the country’s first 500 MVA HVDC transformer and the world’s first 1200 kV SF6 high-voltage circuit breaker.
As an integrated healthcare company offers the most comprehensive of portfolio and therapeutic solution bringing together advanced laboratory,imaging and healthcare IT systems.Company highly experienced professional are dedicated to providing innovative solution for increasing health care.
The Industry Sector is a leading supplier of something which is different, environmentally-friendly products and solutions for industry customers. Solid market expertise, technology-based services and software for industrial processes are the levers that the Industry Sector uses to increase our customers’ productivity, efficiency and flexibility. We consistently rely on integrated technologies and, thanks to our bundled portfolio, we can respond more quickly and flexibly to our customers’ wishes. With our odd offering of automation technology, industrial control and drive technology as well as industrial software, which equip enterprises with what they need over their entire value chain – from product design and development to production, sales and service. Our industry customers also profit from our comprehensive offering of services tailored for their market and their needs.
Increasingly, a city’s citizens are beginning to accept that sustainability and their city’s quality of life are closely related, with balanced social and economic dimensions. There is a realization that cities that offer a healthy and secure environment, smooth commute to work, clean air and water are far more worth living in. Increasing mobility, growing demand for safety and security, scarcity of natural resources and a growing need for environmental care vie with overburdened infrastructure, traffic jams, increasing energy cost, air pollution, unreliable power supply and safety. Cities with dedicated solutions that are comprehensive, innovative, sustainable and efficient can master the critical challenges that they face. With India expected to have 68 cities with population exceeding 1 million by 2030, up from 42 now (according to a recent McKinsey Global Institute study on building inclusive cities), demand for this type of solutions will only increase. With its combined approach, Siemens’ Infrastructure & Cities Sector is well-placed to be a technology partner of choice for urban transformation.