TamilNadu IAS Academy in Coimbatore
Here you can get more details about the IAS exam and the TamilNadu IAS Academy in Coimbatore, for more details check the below article. This institute will be the institute in which you will get more and more practice and coaching. F0r more details about this institute scroll down and gather new pieces of information.
This institute is the best coaching in Coimbatore, the main motive of this institute is to give students the best of coaching from this institute and they provide the best level education to the candidates who prefer this institute. This institute has faculty members who give more attention to the students. If you are searching for the best institute, then you have to choose this institute for sure. Start your coaching with the help of this institute.
Facilities in TamilNadu IAS Academy in Coimbatore:
- This institute has separate classrooms for the students, as having a spacious classroom is the basic need of every student for concentrating more on the classes which the staff members take up.
- The institute also provides the study materials to the students which are very helpful for the students for their exam preparation.
- The mock test conducted by this institute in a motive to offer students more and more coaching so that the students can face the exams without any fear.
Address: 43, Venkata Krishna Rd, R S Puram West, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641002
Phone: 088838 82978
Website: Not Available
E-mail Id: Not Available.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q. Can I get free IAS coaching for the IAS?
Ans: Free IAS coaching:
This is not any coaching but a community of selected officers who voluntarily guide the Aspirants free of cost that too on the Internet. So you just need a smartphone and a telegram app in which you will get the materials and the details regarding the IAS coaching. This is conducted under the guidance of Manivannan sir. In the telegram app, he made a group for the Aspirants who are preparing for IAS, for joining that group you need to pass the test which was conducted by him. Many of the students have attended the test and many got added in that group. The test consists of multiple-choice questions and an essay. Multiple-choice questions are designed in such a way that If you have one-time experience of giving UPSC prelims then you can crack the test. He selects only 300 students.
Q. How should I start my preparation for the IAS exam?
Ans: IAS exam preparation:
- Learn about the exam, the process and the syllabus-This makes you analyze yourself that which you know and which you do not know.
- Research about the service you are aiming for and see if you have the aptitude- This helps you if you start researching you will come to know about the syllabus in detail.
- Decide your optional subject-By choosing the optional subject by yourself will make you know what you know.
- Join coaching if you decide to join- By joining the institute you will be given a time table which you will be following and you will get an idea of the exams.
- Make a Time Table- If you have a Time table you will get a practice of every day that you will be studying and that will become a practice.
- Develop a reading habit along the way- So that by reading you will definitely have a practice and by reading daily you will get more knowledge and intelligence.
- Start with NCERTs and Newspaper- By reading the newspaper you will come to know the daily happenings around the world.