Top 10 MBA Colleges in North India
Pursuing a Master degree in Top 10 MBA Colleges in North India is a dream for any candidate. There are many MBA colleges in North India which makes difficult for a candidate to choose a right course according to his need. Each college provides best programme and courses in their institution.The top 10 MBA Colleges in North India list is made with the help of different media websites and magazines.
1.FMS Delhi- Faculty of Management Studies, New Delhi
University of Delhi, Delhi- 110 007
Contact No. +91 11 2766 6382/6387/6388
2. IIM Lucknow- Indian institute of Management, Lucknow
Prabandh Nagar, Off Sitapur Road,
Lucknow- 226 013
Phone- +91- 0522 2734101/120
3. MDI- Gurgaon
Management Development Institute
Mehrauli Road, Sukhrali
Gurgaon- 122 007
Contact- +91 124 2349831/36
4. Department of Management Studies (DMS)- IIT Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
ViswakarmaBhavan, ShaheedJeet Singh Marg
New Delhi – 110016
Contact – 011 – 26591171
5. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
B – 21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi
Contact- 011- 26853055
6. Birla Institute of Management Technology
Plot No. 5, Knowledge Park II,
Greater Noida – 201 306, Uttar Pradesh
Contact – +91- 120- 2323001-10
7. International Management Institute (IMI)
B-10, Qutab Institutional Area,
Tara Crescent, New Delhii- 110016
8. University Business School, Panjab University
Sector 14, Chandigarh- 160014
9. I.T.S. Institute of Management
46, Knowledge Park- III, Greater Noida- 201308
Contact- 0120- 2331000
10. Indian Institute of Rural Management (IIRM)
IIRM Campus, Tagore Marg,
Mansarovar, Jaipur- 302020
Contact- 0141- 2395402
The top 10 MBA colleges in North India list is very helpful for those students who wanted to take admission in MBA colleges of North India. The course is highly popular among students as the job opportunities after finishing the course is very high. Students studying in top 10 MBA colleges in North India will get maximum industrial exposure as Delhi is the Nation’s capital and it is an industrial hub.
Doing MBA requires a graduation degree from any area preferable with Maths as one of the subjects in graduation. Students who are interested in studying accountancy, statistics, business studies and management studies will excel in this field. Students need to have hard working and focused during their course studies.
Admission process in top 10 MBA colleges in North India differs according to the colleges and some colleges have their own admission criteria. A student should carefully check about the criteria.
MBA is the study of managerial studies, presentation skills and soft skills development. Course of MBA is divided into different part as
- Analytical : statistics, organizational behavior, accounting, operations research, economics
- Specialization: Finance, investment management, corporate finance, risk management, entrepreneurship, project management, international business, marketing, organizational design, real estate etc.
- Functional: operations management, financial management, marketing management, human resource management
The course differs in different colleges and each college has their own curriculum according to their syllabus. Students should visit the college’s website for more information on each college course structure.