JEE Main is the national level engineering entrance exam conducted for admission in various graduation courses offered by best engineering institutes of country. This post is attached with the list of Top 5 Private Engineering Colleges in India Under JEE Main with opening and closing ranks including all necessary details of college description, total intake, fee structure and contact information to help students for selecting the best one for them on the basis of their ranks. You may also like to visit latest JEE Main Syllabus to get idea of topic for better preparation of engineering entrance exam.
Listed Top 5 Private Engineering Colleges in India Under JEE Main with Opening and Closing are as follows:
|S.No||Name of the College||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|2||PSG College of Technology||958||56371|
|4||Manipal Institute of Technology||3452||12615|
Lets discuss details of Top Private Engineering Colleges in India under JEE Mains[put_wpgm id=303]
Number-1 IIIT Hyderabad:
IIIT Hyderabad was come into existence in the year of 1998 with the aim offering quality education to their students. Dr. P J Narayanan is the present director of this deemed University.
- Total Intake: 210
- Fee Structure: Rs.80,000 per semester and Rs. 10,900 per semester
- Address: Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500032
- Contact Number: 040 6653 1000
- Official Website: www.iiit.ac.in
Number-2 PSG College of Technology:
PSG College of Technology was come into existence in the year of 1951 with the aim of providing world class engineering education to their students. They focus on evoking leadership quality in their students for their better future.
- Total Intake: 260
- Fee Structure: Information Awaited
- Address: Avinashi Road, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, 641004
- Official Website: www.psgtech.edu
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology was established in 6,August,2001. It is named after the Gujarati entrepreneur and Reliance group founder Dhirubhai Ambani.
- Total intake: 240
- Fee Structure: Rs. 30,000 per Sem. and Rs. 7,000 per Sem hostel charges.
- Address: Near Indroda Circle, Gandhinagar 382 007, Gujarat (India)
- Official Website: www.daiict.ac.in
Number-4 Manipal Institute of Technology:
Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT Manipal) was established in the year of 1957 as one among the best self-financed institutes in India. The institute has a huge campus spreaded in the area of 188 acres of land. Dr. Vinod V. Thomar is the present director of the Institute.
- Total Intake: 835
- Fee Structure: Rs. 270000 per sem.
- Address: Director, Admissions manipal.edu, Manipal 576104, Karnataka, India
- Official Website: www.manipal.edu
Number-5 Thapar University:
Thapar University was founded in the year of 1956 and gain the status of Deemed University in 1985 offering various graduate and post graduate courses under the guidance of Mr. K K Raina, former director of the institute.
- Total Intake: 690
- Fee Structure: Rs. 34,000/- at time of admission and Rs. 27,500/- per sem.
- Address: Thapar University, P.O Box 32, Patiala, Pin -147004
- Official Website: www.thapar.edu
- Top NIT Colleges in India under JEE Main
- Top Engineering Colleges in India under JEE Advanced
- Branch Wise Opening and Closing Rank of Top IIT in India under JEE
- Top NIT Colleges in India under JEE Main with Opening and Closing Rank
Reader can share their views/feedback through comment section for further improvement of this post..!!