Top MBA PGDM Colleges in Ghaziabad11:30 am
TOP MBA PGDM COLLEGES IN GHAZIABAD
EDUCATION the basic requirement of today’s world. In this era of competition, education is the basic tool to fight up with it. We are talking about the master degree of administration or the post graduation diploma in management in the phase of the north Uttar Pradesh (Ghaziabad ). There are many number of MBA colleges and universities, that provide the facility of master degree in management. A man without the education is almost like an airplane without pilot. Education is gaining prime importance in today’s competitive scenario. MBA is one of career choice students make, to pursue their post graduation studies.
About the Ghaziabad college:-
Its was known in the past for their industry of heavy work, as the iron, cement plastic manufacturing. But the scene of the Ghaziabad fully changed. Now college of management and universities are pride of Ghaziabad. It is India’s 1st rapidly growing district in education sector,
The two government recognized giant universities (UPTU AND CCS UNIVERSITY) help students to get admission in all colleges in Ghaziabad. On the other hand when the privatization arrived in the education sector, number of private institutes came up in Ghaziabad. AICTE provide the PGDM diploma in management, there are 42 private institutions in Ghaziabad which serve MBA as well as PGDM.
MBA and PGDM course curriculum in Ghaziabad:-
- Full time – MBA
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Full-Time)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management Finance
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management Human Resource
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management International Business
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management Information Technology
For PGDM and dual country PGDM, candidates must have a minimum three-year Bachelor’s degree and minimum 50 per cent aggregate marks in any discipline. Candidates who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply. For PGDM (Executive), candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, at least 50 per cent marks and a minimum five years work experience
Part time — MBA
This is a 3 years non – residential evening programme, approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE),
Applications are invited for Admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Part-Time) graduations +2 year work experience after graduation (I year in case of post graduations of those with professional qualification )
The candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline & 2 years of work experience after graduation (one year in case of Post –Graduation or those with professional qualification).
- Two Year MS in Cyber Law and Security (in collaboration with National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur)
- Post – Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security with highly professional
- Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation in Collaboration with Taxman
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Materials and Supply Chain Management
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Export Management
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Retail Management
Selection to the various progammes for Distance Learning is based on screening by the selection committee. Admission to Two year (PGDBM) Programme is through admission test to be conducted by various institutes. For One Year Diploma Courses admission is without any entrance test. The maximum duration for completing any course is the double number of years of normal duration.
Exemption from Admission Test
The following categories of persons are exempted from Admission Test: – Candidates having two years of work experience after graduation; or Candidates through – out first class from 10th, 12th and graduation; or Technical or Legal Professionals/CA/ICWA/CS/MBBS/M-Tech; or Holder of Diploma of One Year Programmers of CDL.
Online — MBA
- MBA with an International Perspective
- MBA Concentrations and 15-credit Certificates
- Health Practice Management
- International Peace and Conflict Resolution
To get admission in MBA PGDM Colleges in Ghaziabad there are five ways:
- Form UPTU
- Form CCS university
- Form AICTE
- Distance learning
These is an entrance exam which should be cleared by the candidate who have opt for the management course.
At present, IT industry is virtually dominating the Indian economy and to excel in this aggressive environment, MBA degree in Systems Management is more than essential. This single course makes the student familiar with or expert on subjects like systems consultancy, business development, account management, sales and marketing and others.
The Times Group TNS had conducted a Survey on B-schools for the year 2013. It was held from November 2012 till February 2013.The results are mainly based on two concepts i.e. Perception Survey and the Fact based Survey. The resultant list has been included.
TOP MBA PGDM COLLEGES IN GHAZIABAD
- BLS institute of management
- Dr KN Modi Institute of Engineering & Technology, Ghaziabad
- Institute of Technology & Science, Ghaziabad
- Institute of Management Education, Ghaziabad
- Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad
- Babu Banarasi Das Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad
- Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad
- Krishna Institute of Engineering & Technology, Ghaziabad
- Ideal Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad
- Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College, Ghaziabad
You may also like:
Note: As far as my experience is concerned if You get seat in IMT which is Top MBA PGDM college in Ghaziabad then its worth going for MBA PGDM course , Apart from IMT , none of the colleges actually add value to you and education has become business for them . You will go for MBA in any other institute at cost of your father Bank Balance and If you are taking loan from Bank then its like Killing your self.
Although , college is not a placement agency but its job of college to impart proper education which ultimately converts into job for students and most of colleges does not add much value to weak students but then even intelligent students get job worth Rs 20,000 per month ( 20%)
Never believe on banner of 100% placement guarantee by colleges , its all Lie in most of colleges , may it be top MBA PGDM colleges of Ghaziabad
Although we have tried to bring best college of MBA in Ghaziabad through oureducation research and this research was conducted in May 2014 but by the time you decide to take admission in best coaching center for best college of MBA in Ghaziabad , teachers and management of coaching may change so for updated information please mail at our email id firstname.lastname@example.org