Top MBA Schools in China:
MBA in China for International students can be enrolled in English medium. MBA in China expects applicants to have at least 3 years working experience and a bachelor’s degree or above.China is the third largest country in the World, largest in Asia, and having largest population in the whole world. China ranks second in world economy list with about 12.4 K to 12.6 K Billion Dollar GDP(Gross Domestic Product) derived from PPP(Purchase power parity) with only U.S.A above it with around 15.6 K to 15.9 K Billion Dollar GDP.This shows the strength of China as a rising power in world economy. This means students going for M.B.A to USA have equal or even more scope and better future in marketing and finance in China. China has got its raw materials fixed and conserved with respect to its profit and expenditure.
It makes sure that any of its resources does not gets wasted in any way. Inflation has been very much moderate in China till now which shows the presence of highly skilled Marketing and Economy experts in administration. This makes it very clear that in this rising economy competition China is hardly affected from Recession till now and to prevent that it will have to boost its market up. This means much more opportunity for M.B.A students than any where else in the world. This will give the M.B.A students an opportunity to witness the nation growing into a Global Power in Economy. So M.B.A students have the best scope in China with an opportunity to learn and acquire Market tactics for growth and development.
- Application Form is submitted.
- Motivation Letter
The motivation letter that is given helps one understand more about personal and professional experiences and the reasons for wanting to attend this MBA program.
- Two Recommendation Letters:-
one is from an employer and the other is from professor at the university. These letters must be from people who know you well enough professionally and/or academically to supply an exhaustive evaluation of your professional and/or academic performance and provide a detailed evaluation of your qualifications for an MBA.
- All applicants must be highly proficient in written and spoken English. If English is not one’s mother tongue, one must take the TOEFL or IELTS tests.A Copy of Passport. Interview
After an initial review of the application, selective number of candidates will be invited for an admissions interview. The interview may be held on the respective university where candidate will apply for admissions.
Proficiency in English
Two year full- time working experience will be required or at least to completing 2 year internship or part-time jobs
IELTS 6.5 or TOFEL 80 (Internet-based) or GMAT is preferred;
GPA 3.0 above;
Bachelor’s degree/diploma (English version) issued by accredited educational institution. No business major required if having working experiences.
The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is divided in three parts: the Analytical Writing Assessment Section, the Quantitative Section, and the Verbal Section. All the sections are in a computer-adaptive format based.
The program fee for the 2014 entering class is $52,000 USD*which includes tuition fees, books, other study materials and shared accommodation costs Tuition fees are normally payable in two installments. This basic fee is almost followed in all universities but sometimes accommodation charges may vary with places in china having high living cost.
*The amounts mentioned above are the program tuition fees for the 2014-2015
Tuition Fees ( For the entire program started in 2012 for international applicants)
188,000RMB (International MBA Program; Full-time MBA Program; Part-time MBA Program)
Tuition Fees (For the entire program started in 2012 for applicants from HK, Macau and Taiwan)
168,000RMB (International MBA Program)
128,000RMB (Full-time MBA Program)
188,000RMB (Part-time MBA Program)[1RMB= 9.67 (Indian Rupee)]
List of Top MBA colleges in china:-
1. Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB):- This being situated at Beijing in, Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business is China’s first private University and also an independent business school. It presently has its headquarters in Beijing with campuses in Shanghai and Guangzhou, Cheung Kong offers MBA, EMBA, and executive education programs. It has a world-Class Faculty .
3/F, Tower E3
1 East Chang Avenue
One-Year Full-Time:- MBA
Part time: – Finance MBA
2. CEIBS China Europe International Business School – Shenzhen Campus:- CEIBS has more than192 students for the MBA presently .The new class includes students from 21 countries, and women participation is also more than 40% of the class; nearly 10% of students have entrepreneurial experience in CEIBS.
8/F, Block A, Rongchao Business Center
No.6003, Yitian Rd., Futian CBD
1. Executive MBA for 2 years( English and Chinese)
3. Shanghai Advanced Institute of Finance (SAIF), Shanghai Jiao Tong University: This University with a strategic and financial support from the Shanghai Government developed and gained a momentum within these years. Shanghai Advanced Institute of Finance (SAIF) is formed to educate top finance professionals by virtue of its world-class facilities and internationally acclaimed faculty that consists largely of tenured professors from top universities in North America.
211 West Huaihai Road
Website: – www.saif.sjtu.edu.cn/en/
MBA: – Finance MBA
EMBA:- Executive MBA
For more details:- http://emba.saif.sjtu.edu.cn
4. Nankai University:- This Nankai University was established in 1919 is commonly known as Nankai, is a public research university based in Tianjin on mainland China.
International Commercial College
Office for Int’l Academic Exchanges
Two-Year Full-Time –MBA
Executive MBA- EMBA
5. Xi’an Jiao tong University:- It is the hub for the training MBA professionals in the North West of China. It is located in the south part which is surrounded by universities. Presently there are students on campus over more than 4500, that includes 400 doctoral students and 900 post graduates with an increasing number of undergraduates. The school has a galaxy of experienced faculty as well as hard working staff ranging up to 4000 in number.
School of Management
EMBA: – The EMBA is offered in association with the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
MBA: – One year full time.
6. Peking University – Guanghua School of Management: – The Guanghua School of Management is the business School of Peking University in Beijing, China. The school offers undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programs.
Website: – Web (English): www.gsm.pku.edu.cn/mba/
*International MBA program is offered in English; the Full-Time MBA is offered in Chinese
Dual-degree programs available where students spend one year at Guanghua and one year at one of the following partner schools abroad: ESSEC (France), WHU (Germany), York – Schulich.
7. University of Science and Technology Beijing: – The University of Science and Technology Beijing, formerly known as Beijing Steel and Iron Institute is a national university which is best known for its MBA programs and productive training given to the students.
School of Business
International Affairs Office
30 Xueyuan Road
Programs: – Two-Year Full-Time(MBA)
Part time MBA
8. University of Maryland – Robert H. Smith School of Business – The Smith EMBA program is more than a degree program and is a 19-month-long executive development program. The experience is dynamic and life-changing, opens the mind to the boost it of strategy planning skills. The Smith executive MBA program is ranked No. 13 in the United States.
2505-A CITIC Building
19 Jianguomenwai Street
Features:- Leadership EMBA in China
9. Sun Yat-Sen University – Sun Yat-Sen Business School:- Sun Yat-sen University was established in 1924 .Being one of the leading universities in the People’s Republic of China, Sun Yat-sen University is a dynamic and multi-disciplinary university.
It has about 83,633 students studying on four campuses in Guangzhou and Zhuhai.
No.135, Xinggang West Road
One-Year Full-Time- MBA
10. HKUST Business School – Shenzhen Campus:- Its located in the city of Shenzhen and adjacent to the financial hub of Hong Kong, the business school lies at the very heart of one of the world’s most best metropolitan areas.The excellence of faculty can be compared to other leading university.
HKUST MBA Program (Shenzhen Office)
Rm E4T1, IER Building
Hi-Tech Industrial Park South
Programs:- MBA (part-time course)
11. Sun Yat-Sen College – Lingnan University: – Sun Yat-sen University is a famous university established in the year 1924.The University is one of the top universities in China, it was ranked No.6 among all Chinese universities and No. 1 in South China in previous years.It has almost 7 academic departments in economics, finance, international business, business management, logistics, public finance, and insurance.
135 Xingang Xi Road
Programs: – International MBA (MIT Sloan Joint Program)
China-France MBA (DESS)
(Two year full time)
Part time:- Bilingual MBA International MBA (MIT Sloan Joint Program)
Executive MBA:- CHEMBA (China Executive MBA in Guangzhou, China)
12. University of British Columbia (UBC) – Sauder School of Business – Shanghai:- The new course launched which includes 16-month, full-time UBC MBA at Sauder’s school offers a uniquely integrated vision to the students.
Shanghai International MBA Office
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Fahua Zhen Road Campus
535 Fa Hua Zhen Road
SJUT-UBC International MBA (IMBA) – Part time course
Program takes 20 months to complete.
13. Renmin University Of China: – Being located in Beijing, the national capital of China, Renmin University of China (RUC) is a key comprehensive and research-orientated university, and also the most prestigious university in the humanities and social sciences in China’s higher education. Address: –
Renmin University of China
No. 59 Zhongguancun Street, Haidian District Beijing, 100872, P.R. China
International MBA – 2 year full time.
14. Southwest University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE):- Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, known as SWUFE, is one of the leading universities, and it’s one of the only five universities of finance and economics. This university was founded in the year 1925. It now contains 2 campuses, 27 departments and schools, 22819 students.
Address:- Chengdu City Sichuan Province
- MBA of the Economic and Trade Committee
- MBA of the Economic and Trade Committee
Features:- * International Enterprise
* Capital Operation
* Financial Enterprise Management
* Marketing Management
For more details log in with: – http://gs.swufe.edu.cn/english/
15. Zhejiang University – School of Management: – The School of Management, Zhejiang University has a major variety of managerial professionals. The school includes 5 departments the Department of Management Science and Engineering, the Department of Business Administration, the Department of Accounting and Finance. The School has successfully passed the AMBA accreditation on its MBA/EMBA and enhanced its educational quality and internationalization.
388 Yuhangtang Road
Programs:- 1. Two year MBA- Full time/ part time
2. Executive MBA
For more details log in with:- http://www.som.zju.edu.cn
16. Tsinghua University: – Tsinghua SEM has built up to be a renowned one with top 90 business schools from 27 different countries. International MBA Program offered to the students who can go for abroad and study at their partner schools during their 3rd Semester. Student exchanges programs are offered many beneficial opportunities for students to increase their business knowledge and further their career. By joining in the exchange programs, participating students are able to extend their global visions and enrich their MBA experience.
School of Economics and Management
South 206 Weilun Building
1. International MBA (in English)
2. Full-time MBA (in Chinese)
3. MBA in Accounting
4. Finance MBA
17. Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB):- Founded in Beijing in November 2002 by Li Ka-shing, Asia’s most successful entrepreneur, Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business is China’s first private, non-profit, and independent business school Cheung Kong is the only business school in China with the reputation and resources to attract faculty from top business schools.
3/F, Tower E3
1 East Chang An Avenue
One year full time- MBA
Part time:- Finance MBA
Executive MBA- EMBA
18. East China University of Science and Technology (ECUST):- This School of Business, was established in1990, and has become the largest and fastest growing school at ECUST. It has a galaxy of a well-qualified and experienced faculty of 124 members; over half of them are professors and associate professors. The MBA programs are well recognized and under the Ministry of Education in China. One of the unique characteristics of the ECUST School of Business is excellent international study environment offered to the MBA students.
School of Business
MBA Education Center
130 Meilong Road
- General management
2. Marketing Management
3. International Business
4. Chinese Business and Management
- Flexible Study Model
- Full-time IMBA (2 years)
- Part-time IMBA (2.5 years)
19. The Hong Kong Polytechnic University – Faculty of Business: – Hong Kong Polytechnic University is a university in Hong Kong whose teaching units are grouped under six faculties and two schools: Faculty of Applied Science and Textiles, Faculty of Business, Faculty.
M921, Li Ka Shing Tower
Hong Kong (PRC)
Programs:- Part time – MBA
For details log in with:- http://www.polyu.edu.hk/fb
20. The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK):- CUHK MBA is expertise in graduate education in this region with its first Full-time, Part-time and Executive MBA Programs offered in Hong Kong and is one of the very few AACSB accredited business programs in the region. In addition to its academic excellence it is also a renowned research Institute in China business.
Faculty of Business Administration
14/F., Cheng Yu Tung Building
No. 12 Chak Cheung St.
Shatin, New Territories
Hong Kong (PRC)
- Dual Degree Programs:
1.CUHK MBA / HEC Dual MBA Degree Program
This Dual Degree Program aims to provide solid business traininig in a highly international environment.2. CUHK MBA / UT-Austin Dual MBA Degree Program3. CUHK MBA / RSM Dual MBA Degree Program
21. Fudan University – School of Management:-Fudan University was the first higher education institution which was established in the educational system of Business Administration. After the reform and opening-up policy implementation in China, the School of Management has grown into one of the top-class educational institutions in China and so far has taken shape as a modern international business school. In field of research, the School has made remarkable achievements.
- Fudan International MBA(full time)
Part time: – 1. Fudan MBA
2. BI – Fudan MBA
3. HKU – Fudan International MBA
22. Rutgers University – China: – Rutgers University has been delivering the highest quality education for its students, its outstanding faculty and its excellence in teaching and research through service to the community, the state, and the world. The Rutgers China Office seeks to expand substantially the University’s education and research in China and about China.
5/F China Life Tower
16 Chaowai Street, Chaoyang District
Programs: – Dual Degree, Executive MBA
(Executive MBA (EMBA) + International MBA)
Program duration is 14 months
23. University of Southern California (USC) / Shanghai Jiao Tong University :- This university mainly gives emphasis on entrepreneurship and innovation, collaborative research and social responsibility, the USC Marshall School of Business is ideally positioned to address the challenges of a rapidly changing business environment.
Room 206, Antai Education Building
Antai College of Economics and Management, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
535 Fahuazhen Road
Executive MBA:- Global Executive MBA in Shanghai
Program offered by the University of Southern California in collaboration with Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
24. Hult International Business School – Shanghai Campus: – It is one of the most best international business school with campuses in San Francisco, London, Dubai, and Shanghai. This School offers a range of business-focused programs that includes MBA, Executive MBA, Master and Undergraduate degrees. The one-year MBA program of Hult school is ranked among the top 30 in the world. Students over here can choose to study for up to two modules in an alternate Hult campus.
4F, Jinling Haixin Building
666 Fuzhou Road
1. One-year MBA London
2. One-year MBA Shanghai
3. Executive MBA Shanghai
25. AIOU Asia International Open University (Macau):- The prime focus of this university is to provide degree courses and life-long education opportunities to Macau, Hong Kong, Mainland China and other Southeast Asia countries and also to become an internationally recognized university by collaborating with more overseas universities with it.
Address: – AIOU Asia International Open University (Macau); Universidade Alberta International da Asia (Macau)
Av. do Dr. Rodrigo Rodriguez
3 andar, Edificio Royal Centre
P.O. Box 1266
Tel no:- +85328788079
Email id:- email@example.com
1. Two year full time MBA
2. Two year part time MBA
Both the programs are available in Chinese language as well as English language
26. Dongbei University Of Finance And Economics – Dufe School Of International Business:- This is famous university in China, Dongbei University of Finance and Economics located in Dalian,was established in 1952. And mainly focuses on Economics and Management together with Law and Arts. The university consists of 30 schools and institutions, and has 20,000 full-time students.
School of International Business:-
School of International Business (SIB) was set up in August, 2002. This institution is under the administration of the internationalized majors as well as international cooperative programs of the University.
217 Jian Shan Street Sha He Kou Dalian 116025
Masters in E- commerce
Masters in Human Resource Management
Scholarship for International students:-
• Compensating on registration fee, tuition fee, fee for labs, fee for internship, and fee for basic study materials; free accommodation on campus;
• Living allowance will be provided;
• One-off settlement subsidy after registration;
• Fee regarding all medical services, and insurance plan for all International students
• On-off inter-city travel.
One or several items of full scholarship will be provided only one-off settlement subsidy and one-off inter-city travel allowance is being excluded in this plan.
For complete details log on with official website:- http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua/scholarshipdetailen
The scholarship plan covers a wide range of studies accredited by Chinese HEIs under the plans.
Cost of living:- Beijing being the capital is expensive city, one can manage fairly comfortably off of US$15 a day. And to take an apartment costs around US$250-350 a month. For the transportation China has one of the world’s most well-developed railway systems, which is quiet affordable to travel around this country. Living cost over China is about USD 2,000; mainly depend on the lifestyle, though food cost in China is very cheap compared to many other countries.
Transportation Expenditure:- 1 INR = 0.01685 USD
Cost of Transportation in Major Cities
|Subway||About 30 US cents||About 40-120 US cents||About 40-120 US cents|
|Bus||10-20 US cents||About 30 US cents||About 20-40 US cents|
|Taxi||About 30 US cents per kilometer||About 40 US cents per kilometer||About 40 US cents per kilometer|
Differentiate yourself. Give yourself a GLOBAL EDGE!