Nasik city constitutes of collection of colleges for providing education to students from all over India and the world. The education provided in these colleges is qualitative as well as practical to impart them in students ‘minds in the best possible way. Best colleges in Nasik involve some medical colleges as well. Some of the leading medical colleges are listed below along with their necessary details.
List of Top Medical Colleges in Nashik:
- Dr. Vasant Rao Pawar Medical College
- Motiwala National Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital
- Ayurved Seva Sangh’s Ayurved Mahavidyalaya
- NDMVP Samaj’s Medical College
Details Of top medical Colleges of Nashik are given below:
1. Dr. Vasant Rao Pawar Medical College:
Dr. Vasant Rao Pawar Medical College was established in 1990. It is one of the largest medical college in Nashik and is running 342 branches all over the district and still on the stage of continuous development. It is a co-ed college that provides both bachelors as well as masters courses. The college is affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Science.
There are various medical courses offered by the college like
- In order to take admission in the college for the medical course for the duration of 5 years, the candidate must possess minimum qualification of 12th class with biology as the main subject.
- Along with this, the entrance exam of MHT-CET must be given by the interested candidate.
Course Fee Structure:
The fee for the entire course of MBBS of the duration of 5 years is taken. The total fees for the full course Of MBBS is 1172000/- Rs.
Dr. Vasant Rao Pawar Medical College
Vasantdadanagar, Adgaon, Nashik – 422003
Ph no. 0253- 2303802
2. Motiwala National Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital:
Motiwala National Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital is one of the reputed medical college of Nashik which is well known for imparting Homeopathic education internationally. The college staff is well experienced for giving training and producing qualitative doctors. The college is also a well competitor of the medical colleges present all over India. It is affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Science.
There are various courses offered by the college. The main courses involves the B.H.M.S ( Bachelor in Homeopathic Medicine and surgery )courses (5 ½ years).It comprises of 4 examinations.
- B.H.M.S I st ( 6 months)
- B.H.M.S ii nd
- B.H.M.S iii rd
- B.H.M.S iv th
- The minimum qualification required for admission is the passing of 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- The candidate must have appeared for NEET or the association CET of Maharashtra.
- For international students, the candidate must have an equivalent certificate of 12th science examination from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
The college offers the best possible education especially B.H.M.S. study with a very less fee structure of cost as compared to other colleges.
Motiwala National Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital
Motiwala Nagar, Gangapur, Satpur link Road, via Y.C.M.O.U. Gangapur
Nashik, MahMaharashtraa, India
Ph no.: (0253) 2351693
3. Ayurved Seva Sangh’s Ayurved Mahavidyalaya:
Ayurved Seva Sangh’s Ayurved Mahavidyalaya is one of the grand institute situated in Nashik which is well known for delivering best education in Ayurvedic Medical sciences. It is an institute serving its work from 1954.The college is affiliated to Maharashtra University of health sciences and recognized by CCIM- Delhi, Government of India. This institute is having active participation in the National programme also.
There are varieties of courses successfully running in the college from long time. The main courses involve:
- B.A.M.S. ( 5 years)
- M.D. ( Ayurveda- Panchakarma) ( 2 years)
- There is minimum qualification needed for admission is the passing of 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English.
- The candidate must have appeared for the association CET of Maharashtra that is MT-CET
- For B.A.M.S. course of medical science there is reasonable fees structure of 45,900/- Rs. pa.
- For MBBS , the minimal fees is 62,358/- INR.
Ayurved Seva Sangh’s Ayurved Mahavidyalaya
Ganeshwadi Panchavati, Nashik , Maharashtra
Phone: (0253) 2513112
4. NDMVP Samajas Medical College:
Nashik District Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samajas Medical College and Hospital was recognized in 1989 by Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj. The institute is affiliated to MUHS and is approved by Medical Council of India, New Delhi. This is one of the biggest medical college in Maharashtra that covers a wide area in Nashik. The college is providing co-ed education for bachelors as well as masters.
The college offers a large no. of medical courses of which it is well known for providing undergraduate course of 4 and ½ years duration and I year of internship also. The courses offered are:
- M.B.B.S in Bachelor Of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
It’s a full time course through campus of duration 5 years and 6 months.
- The candidate must be 12th passed with the physics, chemistry, Biology as the main subjects.
- The candidate must appear in MHT-CET entrance test to get admission.
The fees for the course of MBBS are 2.00 Lacs.
Nashik District Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samajas Medical College and Hospital
Vasantdada Nagar, Adgaon, Nashik
Ph no: (0253) 2303802
For any query or suggestion feel free to share it with us in the given below comment box.