With various medical exams in India conducted by top medical colleges, keeping one eye on number of exams and other on bank balance, is no doubt a hectic problem. To give a helping hand, we have provided a detailed list of top medical exams in India with cost of application form:
1. AIIMS Entrance Exam–It is held by prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS) and is the toughest of all the medical exams in India.The cost of application form for this exam is Rs. 1000 for General and Rs. 800 for SC/ST.
2. NEET UG– National Eligibility cum Entrance Test(NEET) is a national level exam for admission to MBBS program. Cost of the form is Rs. 1000 for General and Rs. 550 for SC/ST.
3. AFMC Entrance exam– This exam is held by Armed Forces Medical College(AFMC). Cost of this form is Rs. 280.
4.CBSE PMT(AIPMT)– All India Pre- Medical Test(AIPMT) was earlier known as Central Board of Secondary Education Pre-Medical Test(CBSE PMT). Most of the colleges take admission through this exam. Cost of application form of this exam is Rs. 1000 for General and Rs. 550 for SC/ST.
5. UPCPMT– UPCPMT stands for Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test. It is a state level exam that provides admission into colleges awarding MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BUMS and BAMS degrees. Cost of this form for General people is Rs. 1080 and for SC/ST it is Rs. 580.
6. AMU(MBBS)– Aligarh Muslim University(AMU) conducts this exam to provide admissions for its MBBS courses. Cost of application form for this exam is Rs. 700 if the form is filled up online and Rs. 800 otherwise.
7. JIPMER(MBBS)– This exam is conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research which is among top five medical institutes of India. Cost of application form of this exam for General candidates is Rs. 1000 and SC/ST candidates is Rs. 800.
8. CMC Vellore(MBBS)– This exam is conducted by famous Christian Medical College, Vellore. Cost of application form for this exam is Rs. 1300( Rs. 800 as Administrative fee and Rs. 500 for each UG course).
9. Manipal(MBBS)– This exam is conducted by Manipal University. Cost of application form for this exam is Rs. 1600.
10. BVP CET Medical– Bhartiya Vidya Peeth Society organizes its Common Entrance Test for admissions into its MBBS courses. Cost of application form for this exam is Rs. 600.
You may also like to visit:
TOP STATE WISE MEDICAL COLLEGE IN INDIA