What is IBPS -PO
- Every year (IBPS) the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conduct an (CWE) the Common Written Exam to recruit the (PO) Probationary Officer in various Banks at National Level.
- (IBPS) is just the body directing the composed test. The opening in individual banks and additionally the gathering exchange and individual meeting procedure are overseen by each taking an interest bank independently.
- During filling the application form please check the mandatory eligibility and criteria.
- The Person is must be an Indian citizen.
- Otherwise the citizen of (Nepal, Bhutan or Tibetan refugee) came to India with a mind set to get settle in India.
- The candidate has to be completed his age of 20years while filling the application form. The relaxation of age will be also applicable for these categories:-
- (5years) for SC or ST categories.
- (3years) for the OBC categories.
- The applicant should have completed his graduation from a recognised board/university or its equivalent qualification
Exam Pattern of (IBPS-PO):-
- This exam will be taken in two parts:-
- Paper-1st (Preliminary Examination):-(100Marks)
- English language (30marks)
- Quantitative aptitude (35marks)
- Reasoning Ability (35marks)
Note:- The duration of time will be 1Hour for Paper-1st.
- Paper-2nd (Main Examination):-(200Marks)
- Reasoning (50marks)
- English Language (40marks)
- Quantitative aptitude (50marks)
- General Awareness (40marks)
- Computer knowledge (20marks)
Note:- The duration of timing will be 2hours for Paper-2nd.
Name of Banks who offered (IBPS-PO):-
- Indian bank & IDBI bank
- Dena bank & Vijaya bank
- Corporation bank & United bank of India
- Central Bank of India & Union bank of India
- Canara bank & UCO Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra & Syndicate bank
- Bank of India & Punjab&Sindh bank
- Bank of Baroda & Punjab National bank
- Andhra bank & Oriental bank of commerce
- Allahabad bank & Indian Overseas bank.
How to apply online:-
- First of all you need to visit on the official website which is ibps.in.
- After enter into the home page select the post of (IBPS-PO).
- Choose the process for CWE PO/MT Link.
- Read all the related instruction focusly and click on the apply link.
- The candidates need to attach/upload their photo and signature.
How should you Prepare for this:-
- Get the complete syllabus of What is IBPS -PO. Make your time table for study. And also you can get the books for What is IBPS -PO preparation. Concentration is an another important thing for your Preparation or to enhance your knowledge. Focus on your weak point and work more hard on it, because practice makes a man Perfect. Time Management is also necessary, therefore you need to solve more and more questions to improve your speed. You need remember one more thing that there is also Negative Marking in the What is IBPS -PO. So don’t waste your time on those on which you are not confident. You should always reached at the exam centre in the time.