What is SSC CGL
Insights about SSC (CGL) Examination
SSC (CGL) Combined graduate level examination is an open aggressive composed examination directed for the enlistment of work force for Grade-B and C classifications posts in different Ministries , Departments and Organistaion.
Every year , the boundless number of applicants applies to contend in the exam for the fancied posts according to the notice issued by the Staff Selection Commission the directing body of the SSC CGL exam.
SSC CGL Important dates:-
- 13 February 2016 Application process begins
- 21st March 2016 (5:00) Last date of online enlistment section 1
- 08th May and 22nd May 2016 Last date of online enlistment section 2
- Date of SSC CGL Tier – 1exam
13 August and 14 August 2016.
Schedule of the SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier(1st)
- General insight (50 marks) Time span (2hours) and (2hr 40minutes) for Physically impair understudies.
- General Awareness (50 marks) Time length of time (10:00A.M to 12:00 Noon) and (12:40 P.M) For Physically handicapped competitors.
- Quantitative Apptitude (50 marks) Time length of time will be same.
- English understanding (50 marks) Time length of time will be same.
Note:- Time will likewise plan from 2:00P.M to 4:00P.M and 2:00P.M and to 4:00P.M for Physically handicapped individuals .
Schedule of the SSC Combined Graduate Level (Tier-second )
- General concentrates on (200 imprints) Time span (2hours) and (2hr 40min)
(Account and financial matters)
- Statistics (200 imprints) Time length of time (2hours) and (2hr 40min)
- Quantitative Abilities (200 imprints) Time length of time (2hours) and (2hr 40min)
- English dialect (200 imprints) Time length of time (2hours) and (2hr 40min)
Name of posts under SSC CGL 2016 Recruitment
- Assistant Section Officer (Central Secretariat administration)
- Assistant (Central Vigilance Commission)
- Assistant (Central Bureau)
- Assistant (Ministry of Railway)
- Assistant (Ministry of External Affairs)
- Assistant (different Ministries/Departments/Organization)
- Inspector of pay duty
- Inspector (Central extract)
- Inspector (Preventive officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement officer (Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue)
- Sub Inspector (CBI, CAPF, CISF)
- Inspector (Central Government Departments)
- Divisional Accountant (Offices under CAG)
- Satistical Investigator
- Inspector (Central department of Narcotics)
- Sub Inspector (National Investigation Agency)
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2016:-
- Check a percentage of the conditions which are obligatory for the applicants
To satisfy to be qualified to apply and contend in the SSC CGL Exam 2016.
- Bachelor’s/Graduation degree from a perceived University/College/Institute.
- Applicant must be subject of India and fall in the predetermined age limit. The Date of Birth recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination
Declaration will be viewed as legitimate as it were. Additionally , the most extreme age breaking point is casual for the competitors from the held class.
SSC CGL Application Form 2016:-
- The application structure for the SSC CGL has begun on thirteenth February 2016.
The Commission has discharged both the ad and the application structure . Application structure can be filled be through online mode as it were. Various applications should be dismisses Last to submit the application is fourteenth March 2016.
- Application Fee:- A measure of Rs, 100/ – (One hundred rupees just) is to be stored towards application charge through the Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)/SBI challan or through Debit card/Credit card/Net saving money .
However , the expense installment is exempted for the Women candidates and hopefuls having a place with ST, SC Physically impaired and Ex-Servicemen.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2016:-
The composed examination of SSC CGL will comprise of two stages – Tier (1) and Tier (2) .
According to the logbook , Tier (1) exam will be hung on 08 May and 22 May 2016 and Tier (2) will be hung on 13 August and 14 August 2016.
Competitors who will qualify the Tier-(1) exam will be qualified to show up in the Tier-(2) exam in August . For the data , both the will be a target –based test including numerous decision questions.
SSC CGL Tier-(1) Exam Pattern
- Question paper will be separated into 4 segments –General Intelligence and Reasoning , General Awareness , Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension .
- Each segment will have 50 questions making a sum of 200 inquiries general .
- Total time length of time is 2 hours And yes , there is negative stamping with punishment of 0.25 imprints for wrong answer .
- There will be three papers viz , Paper 1-Quantitative Ability , Paper 2-English Comprehension and Paper-3 Statistics.
- 0.25 imprints will be deducted as negative checking in Paper-2 and 0.50 imprints in Paper-1 and Paper-3 individually. Paper – 3 can be endeavored just by the applicants who apply for the post of Investigator Gr.2 and compiler.
SSC CGL Cuttoff 2016
- Each hopeful is required to perform well in the exam in order to score the imprints as much as the base qualifying checks otherwise called Cuttoff .
- It is distributed for every one of the classifications General , SC , ST, OBC and Pwd . Be that as it may, it might shift to a specific degree for all these .
- The cuttoff is generally pronounced with the composed exam come about at the same time .
SSC CGL Result 2016:-
The outcome for the SSC CGL 2016 Exam is normally announced following a range of two months . There is no altered date for the outcome declaration . The outcome is facilitated on the site of SSC. Rundown of the effective hopefuls is distributed on the web. Such applicants are viewed as qualified to take the Tier-2 exam which is after trailed by the Personality Test or Interview/Computer Proficiency Test/Skill Test. Whichever is pertinent .
Indeed, we all know there is no alternate route to achievement. In this manner, competitors need to Prepare hard to qualify the exam. The level of trouble increments with stages which infers that the Tier-2.