Which posts are available after clearing UPSC EXAMINATION? Many students look for best career option and choose Union Public Service Commission and its exams. UPSC is the exam conducting body that works for so many recruitments. Those students who qualify the exam they can be eligible for so many posts like defense services, CRPF, IES, IFS, IAS and IPS. This recruitment is done on the basis of marks and ranks in entrance tests. You have to qualify these exams and secure good rank in order to achieve good posts.
The UPSC conduct exams for recruitment to the various posts and services. Common UPSC exams include engineering services exam, NDA exam, civil service exam, Indian service exam and Indian statistical services exam. These exams are for group A and group B level central government jobs. If you clear the exam, you can get jobs of officer level status. You get reputed and prestigious jobs via this exam. Those who want to be officers then should look for the option.
Common Jobs Areas after clearing UPSC exam:
Indian Administrative Service:
- Indian Police Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III)
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’
- Assistant provident Fund Commissioner
- CDS exam for Defences
- Civil Services
- Central Armed Police Forces (AC),
- Medical examination
If you want to be eligible for these posts, you should have completed your graduation or PG. There are several exams are conducted by UPSC for different posts. You have to be eligible to take exam. UPSC conduct different exam for different post as we mentioned earlier. You can refer the link https://t.me/upsciascivil if you want UPSC test series.
If you want to join defense services then you have to take NDA exam after 12th. The selection process may include written, SSB and medical test. This is the only UPSC exam that you can take after passing 12th.
Hope you like the post, do comment if you have any query regarding the UPSC exam preparation.