WHAT IS BBA? WHY TO CHOOSE BBA?12:04 pm
WHAT IS BBA? WHY TO CHOOSE BBA AFTER 12TH?
ABOUT BBA COURSE & WHY BBA
ABOUT BBA COURSE & WHY BBA–BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration . It is a bachelor’s degree given in business and management. Moreover it is completely a management program of 4 long years. The basic purpose for this course is to provide a basic education for business and management skills. This course helps a BBA student to prepare oneself for a varied managerial and administrative roles for a company.
This course program offers students a bunch of core subjects along with specializing in an specialize area of business. This course offers a leadership and managerial program that helps to develop the student’s practical,managerial skills,and his business handling ability .
Some institutes do offer certain kind of practical knowledge as well with the help of internships, case studies, summer projects ,guest lectures and visiting faculty workshops . Get to know more about BBA course –
Find the best books for preparing BBA entrance exam-BEST BOOKS TO PREPARE FOR BBA ENTRANCE EXAM
Some good colleges to checkout for BBA-BEST BBA COLLEGES IN BANGALORE ,TOP MANAGEMENT COLLEGES IN VARANASI, UTTAR PRADESH, BEST BBA COLLEGES IN DELHI / NCR –
WHAT IS THERE IN BBA DEGREE?
The various program courses offered in a BBA degree helps a student to gain a lot more knowledge about the practical uses of business skills , analytical thinking way, communication skills,and gain more knowledge about the economic conditions prevailing and also help him to get an insight about the global issues related to the business world.
Some other topics included in this are- Business laws and its ethics, theory of business, fundamental concepts of entrepreneurship, the economic conditions, project managements,, e-business.
The moment when you choose for professional practical career as a BBA degree you have certain prospects in your mind.Just after 12th you as a student have lots of dreams regarding your future career and choosing a right one will help you succeed ahead. With the typical career options available as in medicine, engineering, science and even commerce subjects,,nowadays students are inclined towards management courses which helps them develop sound business knowledge. Hence the demand for courses like BBA have increased a lot. This course is taken as first step towards high level of management skills-Best Book for BBA Entrance Exam
Lets see some of the reasons why to choose BBA-
- There is currently a huge demand for Management graduates in corporates for various managerial positions and companies require people with good knowledge of business and operations. The existing old companies are expanding themselves whereas there are startups taking birth now and then. Thus creating a huge demand for these professionals .
- Since the BBA students are getting more of opportunities to work in the operations,marketing, sale team they are widely been exposed to market trends and strategies hence this degree is favourable.
- Students with a BBA degree get exposed to market trends and gather lot of information and they are able to grow along with the market.
- When you decide on a career like BBA ,the salary or compensation is something that you definitely expect should be quite strong. Students with a BBA degree on placements can expect good salary package somewhere around 4 lakh onwards. However the salary offered will depend on the city and industry also.
- After completing BBA degree you have options of pursuing future degree in business and management like an MBA ,Master’s of Business Administration or a MBE that is Master’s in Economics
So yes these were the important prospects to be considered when choosing BBA..
DO LEAVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW