HOW TO REGISTER FOR CLAT & EXAM PATTERN
REGISTER FOR CLAT & EXAM PATTERN–Since you have decided to appear for CLAT exam you will need to know about the registration process for this exam. This exam takes place in the month of March or April every year. The same is expected for 2018 CLAT .You can download the application forms from the official website http://clat.ac.in/. from January 2018 onward. The application process would end in March 2018 and would be completely online.
Get to know about the best coaching centers for CLAT in Delhi –BEST COACHING CENTER FOR CLAT IN CENTRAL DELHI
Also find the relevant books related to law-BEST BOOK FOR LAW
The process for registration is as follows-
- First create a login id on the official website and then select your course you want to apply and fill in with your details after that you will be given a application number and also a registration slip.
- Fill in the application form on the website with the required details with your National Law University preference.
- In the next step upload your photograph , signature ,your date of birth, and he application form.
- Now select your CLAT city for giving test. Here you need to select at least three exam centres for option.But the important thing to know is you can only avail your choice of city if there are seats available.
- Complete the application process by submitting the fees. The student’s can do their payment online or through offline mode via challan and deposit your fees to the mentioned bank. The student need to keep the candidate copy for all future references.
Also see what is clat and its eligibility along with the cost fees-WHAT IS CLAT & ITS ELIGIBILITY?
Check the sample papers to get a clear idea about the exam format of CLAT-Sample Paper on Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
Click on What app logo to join oureducation CLAT or law exam students group with many students to discuss and find answers to your queries
WHAT IS THE EXAM PATTERN FOR CLAT EXAM ?
The CLAT exam consists of two hours. It consists of 200 multiple choice questions that the student need to solve . According to it the students would be evaluated out of 200 marks . The question paper for CLAT would consists of questions coming from different fields of Law–
- ENGLISH with comprehension would evaluate student’s efficiency in english language and questions would be based on passages and meaning of words. This subject is of 40 marks.
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AND CURRENT AFFAIRS subject consists of 50 marks where a candidate’s general awareness is tested and it could be assessed how much a candidate for a law field is fulfilled with current affairs information.
- MATHEMATICS OR NUMERICAL ABILITY consists of 20 marks which will evaluate student’s knowledge on elementary maths ie maths till 10th standard.
- LEGAL APTITUDE subject of 50 marks will test student’s interest towards law ,reasoning and ability to solve poblems.
- LOGICAL REASONING the last subject consists of 40 marks and its main purpose is to verify the student’s capacity to identify patterns and logic and also correct the arguments. It will also comprise of logical reasoning questions though the visual reasoning would not get tested.
For any suggestions and feedback kindly drop in your comments below.