The research is all about Application procedure for Civil Services
The Indian civil services is the most valuable and the most respectable services in India. Every aspirant dreams of it but only the most talented and Brilliant aspirants are able to cross it. And the civil services are works as the backbone of the Indian government. Many of the experts are writing from last few years about civil services that its too much tough exam but we are giving some information about this exam, So if you can study hard with a great guidance then you can crack the exam.
Civil services Registration / Application Form
1. You can apply as you want either offline or online.
2. If you want to apply offline then you can download the form from the official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. In offline mode after filling the form you can send it on mentioned address.
4.If you want o apply online log on to the UPSC official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
5.Find a link of online Application for various Examinations of UPSC.
6.Then click on this link you will get two part-1 and Part-2. After completion of part-1 you got an print and you have to submit the fee (100 rupees only) in SBI bank and make a challan.
7.You also can pay the fee online by using Debit Card or credit card or you can also use State bank Of India’s net banking facility.
8. You also can pay the fee offline just go the bank and pay the fee get a challan.
9.After getting the challan complete the part -2.
10. Then you will direct move the page where you can choose the exam for which you want to appear.
Civil Services 2015 Eligibility
1. The aspirant must have a degree in any stream from any university.
2. The final year appearing aspirant also can apply for the civil services.
No. of attempts and age limit for civil services:
1. General category- The age limit for the general category aspirants is 32 years and they can give the civil services exam 6 times.
2.Other Backward Caste (OBC)- Age limit is 35 years for the Other Backward caste aspirants ant they can apply 9 times.
3. SC/ST- The age limit for SC/ST candidates is 37 and they can apply unlimited times no limit for these candidates.
4. Physically handicapped- For handicapped candidates the age limit is 42,45 and 47 years and the no of attempts is 9 for general and OBC and unlimited for SC/ST.
And the minimum age for the aspirants is 21 years for all categories.
1. For the Indian Administrative services and Indian Police Services The candidate must be the citizen of Indian And Must have the Indian Citizenship.
2. For other services a candidate must be –
a).A citizen of India
b).A subject of Nepal
c). A subject of Bhutan
d).A Tibetan who came India before January 1, 1962 and living in India permanently.
e). A person from Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka and also from East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam and if he is living here permanently with the intention of living permanently.
Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2015-23/08/2015
Civil Services Main Exam 2015-18/12/2015
Some of the best guidelines for civil services are given below: