DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BBA AND MBA & OUT OF BBA AND BCOM WHICH IS BETTER?
BBA VS MBA & IS BCOM /BBA BETTER ?
BBA VS MBA & IS BCOM /BBA BETTER ?—BBA course is the first step towards the business world whereas MBA is the future step to the great success level in the world of business and management.Though they are quite similar as both are entrance tests for management but yet they differ majorly.ge–Lets us know further about the various prospects of BBA course–WHAT IS BBA? WHY TO CHOOSE BBA? Also IS IT A GOOD OPTION TO CHOOSE BBA AND KIND OF JOBS YOU WILL GET?
Let’s look at some of the basic differences between BBA & MBA..BBA VS MBA & IS BCOM /BBA BETTER ?
- BBA is Bachelor of Business Administration whereas MBA is Master of Business Administration . Both are two very distinctive degrees for a management student.
- BBA is a four years undergraduate management program whereas MBA is an advanced program in management that is taken after completing graduation in management.
- For a BBA student the study format includes academic lectures where discussions happen and students are seen participating in the lectures but for MBA classes it is very rare to see students participating in discussions..It’s more of where the professors act as mentors trying to preach their experiences as maximum MBA students are working professionals.
- For BBA course it is generally more of a individual aspect like individual projects or case studies or maybe assignments whereas in MBA course the students work more in team and work for projects in groups as that is how corporate professional life requires .
- In 4 years degree program for BBA it requires 120 credits to get completed and because it is a general management program whereas MBA programs are much shorter as they range in between 30 to 60 credits.
- For some business organizations they require a management graduate to handle whereas bigger corporates generally demand for a MBA..It is for sure that a MBA earns far better than a BBA in course of qualification level and also experience.
Some good colleges to checkout for BBA-BEST BBA COLLEGES IN BANGALORE ,TOP MANAGEMENT COLLEGES IN VARANASI, UTTAR PRADESH, BEST BBA COLLEGES IN DELHI / NCR –
Practise sample papers for BBA exam for practising test papers.
- WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY,COURSES, FEE STRUCTURE, AND SUBJECTS OFFERED FOR BBA?about the various prospects for BBA..
You will find sample practise papers for BBA that will help you develop a better -idea.–Best Books to Prepare for BBA Entrance Exam
Of BBA and BCOM which is better?BBA VS MBA & IS BCOM /BBA BETTER ?
This again remains as a very confusing question for students planning to take up business course like BBA or BCom which to choose?
Well BCOM has been a very traditional course for commerce whereas BBA is more of a new professional management course. All these new courses are ben introduces owing to the economic changes taking place thus creating new courses and opportunities for students.
Both BBA and BCom have their own advantages and disadvantages but this selection will definitely depend on students’ area of interest and their field of study.
Bcom is a three year course especially for students who are interested in commerce and would like to opt for tax,finance,chartered accountants.
Bcom graduates can search for job options in both private & government sectors like insurance, or tax assistant.
BBA students can find their job opportunities in marketing or sales department for a management company .
DO LEAVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW