CBSE class 12 Biology sample papers
The students of class 12 need to prepare very hard for Biology section amongst all other subjects. They should have in depth knowledge of this subject as later after givng this exam they need to qualify different exams for professional courses. The division of course structure made by Central Board of Secondary Education is very easy & simple which helps them to cope up with the pressure of getting good % in their finals.
CBSE class 12 Biology Syllabus
- Reproduction 14
- Genetics & evolution 18
- Biology & Human Welfare 14
- Biotechonology & its application 10
- Ecology & Environment 14
SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER
BIOLOGY – XII
Time Duration : 3 Hours MM:70
1 . Which of these statements is incorrect :
- Flowers have a single ovule.
- Stamens should be exposed
- Flowers contains a single ovule
2 . How to calculate allele frequency according to genetic equilbrium.
3 . What is the reason behind the statement “If any one gets in contact with a disease once in his life time chances of gettng infected again by the same disease again are very much”.
4 . What is the name of dye which is used to make DNA visible under UV light.
5 . Which main technique and instrument is used to isolate DNA from a plant cell?
6 . Describe endonecules enzyme.
7 . What is restriction nucleous.
8 . How are standing crop and biomass related to each other?
SECTION – B
- Describe Darwin’s finches?
- Why is there a statutory ban on amniocentasis ?
- What is ADA ?
- Why we use Taq polymerase enzyme?
- Difference between a detrivore and a decomposer .
- Name the phenomena which will cause to the bird pollution.
- What is ecological sucession?
- Expand the following:
- Write the full form & explanation of IVF,MTP,ZIFT
- What proof is there to prove that codon is a triplet ?
- DNA fingerprinting
- What are microbes ?
- Describe the structure of RNA with diagram
- What is cloning of host cells . List its 3 features
1 . Draw a diagram of human ovary
2 . What is adam’s apple?
3 . Draw a diagram of the sectional view of a typical anatropous ovule.
4 . Describe the proporities of DNA.
5 . Name 3 enzymes involved in DNA
6 . What is Etbr?
7 . What is standing crop?
8 . What are lymphoctes ?waht happens when a gene produces an ADA.
9 . Define DDT
10 . Describe Drawin’s theory ?
11 . Difference between DNA & RNA