Commerce Accounts Notes
Best Book of Commerce and Account for UPSC Exam
If UPSC aspirant has commerce as their degree, it is the right subject to choose as their optional subject for UPSC IAS Exam. The syllabus of Commerce optional syllabus matches coordinates well with the degree syllabus for both Paper I and Paper II. UPSC IAS Commerce Paper 1 is full of Practical Problems and the Paper II of commerce optional subject is totally theoretical. It approached with practice and thorough understanding one can easily score good marks.
If you are going to prepare for the UPSC exam then we’ll help you to provide the best book which is very helpful to crack your UPSC mains if your subject is commerce optional
here is a list of all important books which is generally preferred by those students who are preparing for UPSC exam-]
Commerce Accounts UPSC Toppers Suggestion
Toppers Name- SHIVANI GOYAL
Rank – 15
OPTIONAL MARKS 320
Books for Commerce optional Paper I
- Rankers Classes commerce Notes
- Brilliant Accounting Notes
- Accounting Corporate Accounting – Naseem Ahmed
- Accounting Standards- D. S. Rawat
- Auditing Students’ Guide to Auditing- Aruna Jha
- Financial Management
- Cost Accounting; Theory & Problems- Maheshwari & Mittal
- Income Tax book by- V.K. Singhania or Girish Ahuja
- Taxation- Income Tax, Service Tax & VAT
- Financial Markets & Institutions
- Financial Management; Text and Problems- Khan and Jain
- Indian Financial System- M.Y. Khan
- Financial Institutions & Markets- L.M. Bhole
Books for Commerce optional Paper II
- Organization Behaviour- L.M. Prasad
- Human Resource Management- K. Aswathappa
- Dynamics of Industrial Relations- C.B. Mamoria and Satish Mamoria
- Industrial Relations- T.N. Chabra and R.K. Suri
- Organisation Theory and Behaviour- B.P. Singha and T.N. Chabra
- Human Resource Management- C.B. Gupta
1.Rankers Classes commerce
Taxation, Scanner, Residential Status, Salaries, Financial Management, and Markets, Nature & scope of FM, Analysis of Financial Statements, Capital Budgeting, Cost of Capital, Capital structure Planning, Divided Policy, Working Capital Management
Corporate Restructuring, Human resource management Industrial relations, Meaning, Nature, Formation of Trade Unions, Nature of Industrial Disputes, Organisation theory, Nature of Organisation, Organisation Goals, Organisation behavior year, the Meaning & concept of organization Behaviour, Personality, Perception, Cost accounting. (Commerce and Accountancy) , Meaning, Nature & scope of HRM, Human Resource Planning, Recruitment Process, Training & Development process, Performance appraisal, Salary & wage administration, Job Evaluation, Employee welfare, Promotions, Transfers & Separations, Financial Institution year
2.Brilliant Accounting Notes
Author -Martin Quinn
ACCOUNTING: Fundamentals OF Corporate Accounting Accounting Standards FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING,COST ACCOUNTING , Fundamental of Management Accounting, Cost Accounting Theory and Problems, AUDITING ,Principles and Practice of Auditing, Students guide to Auditing, INCOME TAX, FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, FINANCIAL MARKETS & INSTITUTIONS,Indian Financial System, Financial Institutions and Markets PERIODICALS, Charted Accountant, Economic Survey, Financial Business Section of the Time, ORGANISATION THEORY & BEHAVIOUR
Through This Research Article on best Commerce Accounts Notes, we have tried to answer a few frequently answered question by a student
- How can I get optional notes for commerce and accountancy of ranker classes for the UPSC Mains?
- What should be the strategy for commerce and accountancy optional for UPSC?
- What is a good strategy for the commerce and accountancy optional subjects of the UPSC?
- Should I choose Commerce and Accountancy as my optional?